Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How The Wilderness Changed Pure Clans

P0ke N Die

I think it's fair to say a **** load came back on Feb 1st, no lifed for 2-3 days, quit again. I wasn't expecting a big change tbh, but there's still time for people to come back.. I know a few ex-EOP who don't have pures anymore but in the process of making new ones to re-join.

Interesting numbers though. Looks like MM is going to hit 200 soon, don't know how they pull 100/162 but I'm a EOP leader not a MM leader

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's fair to say a **** load came back on Feb 1st, no lifed for 2-3 days, quit again. I wasn't expecting a big change tbh, but there's still time for people to come back.. I know a few ex-EOP who don't have pures anymore but in the process of making new ones to re-join.

Interesting numbers though. Looks like MM is going to hit 200 soon, don't know how they pull 100/162 but I'm a EOP leader not a MM leader

Mm's Ml hasn't been updated in days should of be cleaned a while ago lol

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Alot of old pures could have got their accounts defence, and they have now come back to runescape, so they could be making new accounts like you said. I expect numbers to increase abit more over the next 2 months ;o.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.