Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An apology to all who affected.

13th

It has come to my attention that two members of MM have been conducting fairly large-scale and widespread scamming at the duel arena. Scamming through DDoSing their opponents after IP grabbing them.

I do not know everyone who got scammed but I know one and one is enough. Serbia from TLP.

The two responsible are Deine Kampf aka Keylogging and II Sadam II. Through the chatlogs I found out these two were also responsible for the recent DoSing of FOE's teamspeak.

It was only thanks to Kampf that I found out, he just straight up told me out of guilt or something, I don't really know, but coming clean isn't going to make this all right. Sadam keeps denying.

Although many clans would probably let them get away with it or take the bribe to turn a blind eye, hell, EOP would probably applaud them for it. But this ******** does not fly in MM.

Both have been permanently removed from Mayhem Makers and I would like to apologise to all affected.

Sorry.

Full collection of chatlogs can be found here:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20039005/II_sadam_II.txt

The logs are simply too large to post here, it is 385K of text.

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know that a pure clan is giving out public apologies, until recently you would only see something like this on rsc.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

It was only thanks to Kampf that I found out, he just straight up told me out of guilt or something

I had a arguement in MM irc publicly for 10minutes proveing that he was DDoSing a CPR member in a stake he had and he ended up ragin because i counterd every excuse and ended up being KB'd (wasn't flamin just arguein because ik he was ddosd)

Thanks for proveing me right because i didn't believe it for a minute cus someone said there was alil bug dcing but yeah glad you finally got them out and please un ban me and nilton or something like that if your reading i did say he was ddosing ;)

110222214328.png

As every one else said, well handled

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

It was only thanks to Kampf that I found out, he just straight up told me out of guilt or something

I had a arguement in MM irc publicly for 10minutes proveing that he was DDoSing a CPR member in a stake he had and he ended up ragin because i counterd every excuse and ended up being KB'd (wasn't flamin just arguein because ik he was ddosd)

Thanks for proveing me right because i didn't believe it for a minute cus someone said there was alil bug dcing but yeah glad you finally got them out and please un ban me and Itz_True_G if your reading i did say he was ddosing ;)

110222214328.png

As every one else said, well handled

are you saying you told me about this? because honestly i don't remember getting a pm or anything from you

Proud Honored Ex MM