Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP+EOP vs. FI+CP [2/24/11]

Mayor

the stupidity in this topic and the replies that come with it are remarkable, expecting us to rush when we were down by 15-20 is pretty funny, we gave you a fight knowing you had 5-10+ then us. The sheer want to kill Cp so badly is really getting in your heads and will be your downfall :thumbsup:

^+500,000

:)

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the stupidity in this topic and the replies that come with it are remarkable, expecting us to rush when we were down by 15-20 is pretty funny, we gave you a fight knowing you had 5-10+ then us. The sheer want to kill Cp so badly is really getting in your heads and will be your downfall :thumbsup:

uh oh. is cp gonna lower their reqs and mass recruit again?

gl pure world

maulerpixil1-1.gif

uh oh. is cp gonna lower their reqs and mass recruit again?

gl pure world

heard they changed their capes back to blue :ninja:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Implying you had a choice when 1/5 of your pull was our spies.

I'd say that not booting, or even demoting council's that share their forum accounts for 5m will be your downfall.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

I'd say that not booting, or even demoting council's that share their forum accounts for 5m will be your downfall.

How could having spys in our clan limit us from simply walking to edgeville and just ending? Your little comments on pure warfare and willingness to stand up for every lie that your ranks tell you is not going to give you a rank, it just proves you to be a dog

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

How could having spys in our clan limit us from simply walking to edgeville and just ending? Your little comments on pure warfare and willingness to stand up for every lie that your ranks tell you is not going to give you a rank, it just proves you to be a dog

i believe he already is a rank, jonty if i'm not mistaken

:teehee:

<3

Didn't attend but looked easy EoP/TLP. Good job on your win(s)

This is the only person in Cp i will ever respect, and i used to hate him in 2007,

Kide love from the pug, <333 Re-open Dv make cp slump n close. o sht. i didin't say tht, here comes the trollsss and flamesss @@@@@@

Inb4 omni

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

so if two addy clans merge is that the equivalent of one rune clan? :teehee:

Addy+addy = 60 def,

u have made a new clan, the DRAGON PURES

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg