Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP+EOP vs. FI+CP [2/24/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Last week there was a rumor that FI and CP were planning on having a group trip in F2P in order to kill mains for loot.

After checking around and finding out this was true, TLP and EOP, the unofficial "main clans" of the pure world, decided it might be fun to give FI and CP a run for their money. Literally. (This trip involved a lot of running around and eventually money in both TLP and EOP's pockets)

EOP's perspective with their vids and/or pictures can be seen below this post.

tvid.png

Vid by Reeece

tfi.png

The Last Pures + Eruption of Pures vs. Fatality + Corrupt Pures

Massing secretly at the same time as FI and CP, TLP and EOP managed to peak at around 80 during today's trip.

The trip began with TLP and EOP going out first, walking around the wild while waiting agonizingly for FI and CP to go out. Eventually they did go out. Unfortunately, they seemed to be up to us and hugged single while they massed up as much as they could. This process took around 15 minutes while TLP and EOP waited near gap. As they headed up finally, we got ready and got on the hill west of single and east of gap. Rushing from the west, FI and CP ran towards us as we fired below with range on our nice hill we picked out while waiting.

FI and CP were cleared with ease, deciding to not even bother returning since their "trip for loot" had turned into a "trip where TLP and EOP showed up and made our asses sore". Ending with around 70, we picked up our loot and headed off to do what they couldn't and didn't do.

TLP + EOP Starting - ~77

FI + CP Starting - ~70

TLP + EOP Ending - 70

FI + CP Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

78421399.png

110224180149.png

25670223.png

110224180642.png

110224180645.png

27966048.png

55597403.png

110224182259.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures + Eruption of Pures vs. Mains

After ending their trip, TLP and EOP went out and had tons of fun killing mains and making bank.

tmed.png

56247040.png

tlpeop183939.png

110224183742.png

110224183208.png

110224183326.png

110224190405.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights everyone, see you tomorrow.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping for a second fight, as Bv showed up at edge bank after with a 40 man fallin spamming "Bv is here", which would have given Fi + CP a numerical advantage they desperately needed.

Was fun TLP, thanks for the fight Fi+CP

and a big **** you to dragonwood.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Some of the replies make me lol. Seems as if nobody knows the meaning of "respect" anymore.

i believe if you ask adrian, nathan, lemonn, or solo that question they'll be like duur duurdurr??????? :nuke:

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.