Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP+EOP vs. FI+CP [2/24/11]

Mayor

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Respect on a game... Maybe that's why your clan can't get out of this slump you're in. The mentality you show to your members is weak and not what it should be especially on a game hence why your clan is plain ****.

The process is only beginning. The more you run your mouth, the more crashing will occur. If you co-operate and fight like real men we may show mercy, that's totally dependent on your leaders decisions. Refer to the topics made by EoP in the past year and a half if you are clueless.

Yes, EoP has spies/leaks in every clan. Do I care? No. We put em to good use and I think you are missing the point of this game: to have fun, and my clan, and I speak for all the other leaders, have implemented a simple system for our members to have fun: Seek and Destroy.

Funny you say we're the most hated clan and we still get the most apps out of any clan lol, i guess fun pk trips play an important roll after all :P

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

thanks for the loot yet again Fatality, whens the last time you have won a fight o.O?

y'day

But you lost 3-2?

vice versa & you're tlp you're not fi or eop so why are you talking about yesterdays news?

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

Respect on a game... Maybe that's why your clan can't get out of this slump you're in. The mentality you show to your members is weak and not what it should be especially on a game hence why your clan is plain ****.

The process is only beginning. The more you run your mouth, the more crashing will occur. If you co-operate and fight like real men we may show mercy, that's totally dependent on your leaders decisions. Refer to the topics made by EoP in the past year and a half if you are clueless.

Yes, EoP has spies/leaks in every clan. Do I care? No. We put em to good use and I think you are missing the point of this game: to have fun, and my clan, and I speak for all the other leaders, have implemented a simple system for our members to have fun: Seek and Destroy.

Funny you say we're the most hated clan and we still get the most apps out of any clan lol, i guess fun pk trips play an important roll after all :P

:wallbash:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

tl:dr

I'm just Another Pure

Same Runescape, but Another Pure

first paragraph: lol eop was in a longer slump always hoppin from epidemic before goop sucked up

second paragraph: cool br0

third paragraph: cool br0

fourth paragraph: your reqs are lower than foe & mm & lol every noob who is new to clanning sees big pulls would join eop lol

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

:wallbash:

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Sig is too large.

first paragraph: lol eop was in a longer slump always hoppin from epidemic before goop sucked up

second paragraph: cool br0

third paragraph: cool br0

fourth paragraph: your reqs are lower than foe & mm & lol every noob who is new to clanning sees big pulls would join eop lol

Foe changed their requirements recently, pretty even now. And if you took the time to read our applications you'd see alot of them aren't new to clanning :teehee:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

gf you hit an unofficialtrip. yet again, tlp+eop #1 f2p.

i kept gettin ddos'd so i couldn't even ffight =[

heres and icecube, it mite cool u down,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

elcangry i see you creepin on the topic

Why are you all still arguing here when

http://eop-rs.com/index.php?/topic/13239-cp-council-leak

has been out for like an hour now.

1300 views and counting

I wonder if cp stoped replying cuz of this??

Anyways gl tomorrow ci. XD

110221131116.png

Well how many times do i have to explain this?? I've told several mm members already but they dont seem to understand =s

I was trying to kill the new worm and was not pking.

Keep trying though XD

Heard there was a topic in mm forums too, i lol'd

that was a pretty good excuse, but this was taken before the wyldywyrm lol................................................

Sig is too large.