Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Resurgence] [Buck Fitches]

Volt

3023rz5.png

Sup. Tl;dr version below.

Considering 99.9% of recruitment topics are filled to the brim with some combination of cliches, embellishment, and straight up lies, I think I'll change it up a bit and keep it straightforward with you.

Resurgence is a Runescape pure clan for low levels. What does that mean, you ask? It means we spend each day 1) Killing clans *cough*Diligencewhereareyou*cough* 2) Killing massers (DMK, and the dozens of masser clans that die as quickly as they form). And that's every day. We could spend 5 hours straight in the wilderness and never run out of people to kill.

And that's the beauty of low level pking. There's always a plethora of pixels to plunder.

Now you may be thinking: Ok, you guys pk. So?

My response to you: Shut the **** up. If you can't have fun pking, then you don't deserve to play Runescape. Close Firefox, please.

But yes, there are those of you who wish for more. Alright. There's much more than simple masser owning that we can offer you:

1) A mature, experienced, friendly, close-knit community. Now all those adjectives have been used 9000 times to describe other clans. I'm not saying it to lie to you, recruit you, deceive you, or otherwise. I'm saying it because it's true. We've been privately open for a little over 3 weeks. We've already (CLICHE ALERT) become more like a family like most other clans out there.

2) A clan that won't suck someone's **** just because they're an 'experienced' clanner. One thing I hate is people who get favoritism because they lead MM, were council in TLP, was a Warlord in Foe, had been clanning since '04 etc. etc. We demand a higher standard from ourselves.

3) A boss mfin leader. You always hear about clan leaders or staff leaving their clan, and the clan not being strong enough to survive. However, none of that nonsense will occur in Resurgence. Due to having one, active, dedicated, smart, handsome, intelligent, sexy, gorgeous, skilled, Jesus-loving, epic leader, (you get cool points if you can guess who) you don't have to worry about the clan making silly decisions, or dying due to staff members leaving. I can personally assure you that not only will Resurgence never die, but I will make sure to resolve all internal-conflicts with objectivity, kindness, and intelligence.

4) The little things. Everyone in the clan is around the same level. If you want a dm, if you're scared you'll get owned by 60s, you'll be satisfied. We've got multiple events lined up, such as a DM Tourney, and a much-anticipated Looting Unit.

So, yup, we're pretty ******* epic. Now you're clearly wondering, 'How do I get in on this repulsively awesome clan?' It's simple:

1) Register on our site.

2) Post an intro (we don't bite)

3) This is where you have options:

- Post a regular application

- Post a 'quick application' if you have 5 referrals.

4) Pray that you'll get accepted

5) Get accepted

6) Buck fitches

TL;DR:

We own. Low level pking effing rocks. We own. Join us. We own. Volt is awesome.

It's that simple. And now, I'm tired of talking. I think it's best to do what the crappy clans do and leave you with a slideshow of our clan pictures n stuff. Enjoy.

(Yes, we've switched capes multiple times. Gotta keep them niggas guessin')

110212155939.png

110212152529.png

2193d.png

2194t.png

110219181942.png

110219182345.png

110217193043.png

110217194211.png

15yc4dz.png

2uzbj9j.png

6JtKO.jpg

rbarcopy.png

[img=http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3449/rbarcopy.png]

epicssigcopy2.png

[img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7218/epicssigcopy2.png]

1zv94ar.jpg

[img=http://i52.tinypic.com/1zv94ar.jpg]

koolssigcopy.png

[img=http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/891/koolssigcopy.png]

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ownag

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

I am not really sure if the OT knows the definition of ovulate while in his quest to make the topic sound a bit smarter

OT? I'll assume you mean OP?

And that's the epicness of our clan. So epic we use words out of ******* context.

So you make women menstruate... right..

I am not really sure if the OT knows the definition of ovulate while in his quest to make the topic sound a bit smarter

And that's the epicness of our clan. So epic we use words out of ******* context.

You mad that G-0D didnt give you that gift

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

Let's list the ways in which you've failed:

1) You attempted to seriously critique a throwaway comment

2) You attempted to seriously critique a joke

3) You've portrayed yourself as a ****** by pretentiously making assumptions about me

4) You typed 'OT' when 'T' is no where near the letter 'P' on a keyboard

5) You responded to me, assuming I care about you and/or your opinion

6) Ovulation is an entirely different process than actual menstruation. While they both occur within the menstrual cycle, they can't be categorized under the same name. I'm not a Biology major, but I know enough from high school to sense when I'm talking to a douchetard.

Enjoy your night, kind sir.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

you're taking RS a lil too seriously. you're obviously not bucking fitches.

TL;DR:

We own. Low level pking effing rocks. We own. Join us. We own. Volt is awesome.

Streetz is the man*

buck fitches, met goney

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org