Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just An Mayhem Makers Saturday

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a 1v1 HF cleared EOP with 35 people to EOP's 100+

Who's mad?

Gj MM #1

Do you really believe what you just said?

Untitled5t65345.png

Who's mad?

Gj MM #1

give me a break..... in level 18 hf killed a few higher eop members and that was about it was the rest of the clan couldn't attack. if it were in level 40 wilderness hf would of lasted about 3 minutes

Attempthide.png

Who's mad?

Gj MM #1

give me a break..... in level 18 hf killed a few higher eop members and that was about it was the rest of the clan couldn't attack. if it were in level 40 wilderness hf would of lasted about 3 minutes

HF rushed you, HF killed your members, you were no longer on the battlefield. Yeah you go cleared :)

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Who's mad?

Gj MM #1

ye you're right you prob would of cuz eop #1

Proud Honored Ex MM

Who's mad?

Gj MM #1

HF rushed you, HF killed your members, you were no longer on the battlefield. Yeah you go cleared :)

i didnt even need to read what clan your in.... its obvious by your post

Attempthide.png

LOL MM.

Like we have said before, how do your members not get ****** that you have HF fight your battles....If I was MM I wouldn't stand for letting a zerk/main clan fight my battles, not point in arguing with you all, so stubborn and brainwashed over there.

#2 Sat - based on Pull

#3 Sat - based on having HF up ur ass

u mad?

Hardly, I got rune and return sets. I had a great sat, you however...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

tlp never attacked mm, we tried as much as possible to focus on hf only

not sure if serious

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

eop did not call tlp.... u had hf watching ur asses all day long.... then when we were deep enough to fight u we ******* owned you guys. i was waiting for a bs topic from mm as usual

1. Nice Member Number

2. Nice Post Count

3. Nice Signature

4. Who are you?

good job mm our topic is going to be up soon for the real truth.

kk I'll be sure to get our leaders to change our massing homeworld to world 19 so we can mass and call invites too!

Good JOB MM@@@ lol nah you got slapped all over the wild

When did you begin to take english lessons?

eop #1

unless you wanna declare you're not

only smart thing you've ever said

lol why are kids mad i didn't claim win on eop fight silly lil kids

they had signups we didn't even care bout this trip, we're not gonna like own them. i just said in topic its a lil sad they call tlp to help them

little sad to get a main clan to watch your back and then both of you got smashed eh? :whistling:

NICE REDIRECT LINK TO PHALANX ON YOUR CLAN WEBSITE

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

tlp never attacked mm, we tried as much as possible to focus on hf only

not sure if serious

pretty serious, if u were in our ts u would know that i personally was spamming to stay out of the mm and eop fight the entire time and we were around spider village throughout that entire fight except when we interrupted your fight from the north of dwarves. if you are implying that my clan was sniping mm members only, you are sadly mistaken. once again ill say it, my clan tlp tried as much as possible to only att ppl in rune. there was one guy muffin that i remember that we att'd by accident. i never post this long ffs..

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

eop did not call tlp.... u had hf watching ur asses all day long.... then when we were deep enough to fight u we ******* owned you guys. i was waiting for a bs topic from mm as usual

1. Nice Member Number

2. Nice Post Count

3. Nice Signature

4. Who are you?

sorry but l0l. i used to mod pure community. i quit, when rs died. and have returned now the wilderness is back.

oh btw i was in mm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before you even heard of rs yea. so shut the **** up quite frankly lol

Attempthide.png

we didnt touch mm.. we went there straight away to hit hf, i assume mm was already cleared anyway since they were nowhere in site and hf was in mid fight with eop.

gj tday none the less see ya tomorrow. meaning im sure we'll see hf tomorrow

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

1. Nice Member Number

2. Nice Post Count

3. Nice Signature

4. Who are you?

sorry but l0l. i used to mod pure community. i quit, when rs died. and have returned now the wilderness is back.

oh btw i was in mm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before you even heard of rs yea. so shut the **** up quite frankly lol

Kid I was like #500 on the ORIGINAL forums and was in EOP before you were a mod in pure community, EOP's PooShwag

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org