Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just An Mayhem Makers Saturday

Toxic SlaY

Thanks for calling HF, I enjoyed my 3 full rune kills

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of addy is huge, not naming any clans!

Was a fun trip, didnt die

Addy is considered pure now. Point ?

Current Clan: Eop

Current def level:2

Point ?

I bet you get laughed at.

I wonder what EOP would do without addy. Should only get 30 def for turmoil to get some advantages in P2P, but ofcourse they are nowhere to be seen in that server. Not to mention the 70s in addy.

quoted for lmfaos

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

110226144018o.png

Confused :teehee:

unless my eyes deceive me that clearly shows MM in control of that particular clash of warriors, but then what do i know i'm just some level 38 trying to make his way in the big bad world of runescape

quoted for lmfaos

r0flllllllllllllllllllll

its a shame so few pure clans are left, HF have every right to go after Tlp and Eop, closer in def levels to them than they are to MM, no doubt PX could use the help

quoted for lmfaos

r0flllllllllllllllllllll

its a shame so few pure clans are left, HF have every right to go after Tlp and Eop, closer in def levels to them than they are to MM, no doubt PX could use the help

:thumbsup:

110226144018o.png

unless my eyes deceive me that clearly shows MM in control of that particular clash of warriors, but then what do i know i'm just some level 38 trying to make his way in the big bad world of runescape

All that picture shows is the EOP vs MM fight start, with MM getting spread and EOP getting on top of them ASAP, with HF rushing.

You have a long ways to go level 38...

OT: Good propaganda topic once again MM. Atleast you guys are #1 at something.

110226144018o.png

All that picture shows is the EOP vs MM fight start, with MM getting spread and EOP getting on top of them ASAP, with HF rushing.

waiting on a war proposal KID

110226144018o.png

Who needs a war proposal in clan wars when the wilderness has just been released? This is 2k11, we would rather just feast off the MM +HFI alliance thanks! :thumbsup:

110226144018o.png

Who needs a war proposal in clan wars when the wilderness has just been released? This is 2k11, we would rather just feast off the MM +HFI alliance thanks! :thumbsup:

funny i remember one particular clan called epidemic saying nearly the exact same thing, they died

110226144018o.png

funny i remember one particular clan called epidemic saying nearly the exact same thing, they died

The wilderness has been released only once since it was taken away. But then again, your just a level 38 how would you know?

Point ?

I wonder what EOP would do without addy. Should only get 30 def for turmoil to get some advantages in P2P, but ofcourse they are nowhere to be seen in that server. Not to mention the 70s in addy.

we'd probably only be a little bit superior to MM

ZeYnf.png

Point ?

Lol come to P2P!

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

lol why are kids mad i didn't claim win on eop fight silly lil kids

they had signups we didn't even care bout this trip, we're not gonna like own them. i just said in topic its a lil sad they call tlp to help them

little sad to get a main clan to watch your back and then both of you got smashed eh? :whistling:

Lil sad eop still calls themself a pure clan :whistling:

110226144018o.png

The wilderness has been released only once since it was taken away. But then again, your just a level 38 how would you know?

*sigh* again you Eop missed my point in your reply, i guess from acceptance that there was no reply that could make you looked like a tool, sadly you failed to escape that trap. i suggest you go and revise "A history of Epidemic" that may make you understand what i was talking about.