Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan

whitedawgzz

#Resurgence

Ok, why Resurgence?

1. We often go into deep conversations about sports, Chelsea being my favorite club, things do get heated.

2. Resurgence is not one of these "new school clans" which only gives 2 ***** about massing up and keeping their numbers, Resurgence is a clan which values what we got and makes the most of it, particularly through the humour of our amazing member base.

3. Our levels + your levels = similar

4. Resurgence values the member, not the account, we would like you to, as you would like, to fit into a community. Who gives a **** if you've got terrible skilling stats and are only focused on one stat, such as range? As you can see, Negative thinks they're cool by bossing around people such as yourself who are looking for clans, by

I would ask that you increase your mage level, and if able, your str level also.

Telling what to do.

5. Resurgence is KickAss, pking EVERY DAY for AT LEAST 90 minutes.

I hope I've done all I can to show you the light,

#Resurgence

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Resurgence_Rs/forum/3453267/

Or I'm just "asking" that he would consider training them, big difference to telling or bossing.

Good look finding a clan.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Your best bet is Negative with those stats bro.

If you want to train up for Zenith's requirements your always welcome :)

#Zenith to hang out bro or www.zenith-rs.com

Keep my clans name out of your mouth, DAMMIT!

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

Train up for Corrupt Pures.

or...

Resurgence.

Believe me I'm a moderator ;)

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Uhmm Get 99 str 99 ranged and 94 magic and join Corrupt Pures, hahah no im playing #Negative will be the clan for you.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

#Resurgence

Ok, why Resurgence?

1. We often go into deep conversations about sports, Chelsea being my favorite club, things do get heated.

2. Resurgence is not one of these "new school clans" which only gives 2 ***** about massing up and keeping their numbers, Resurgence is a clan which values what we got and makes the most of it, particularly through the humour of our amazing member base.

3. Our levels + your levels = similar

4. Resurgence values the member, not the account, we would like you to, as you would like, to fit into a community. Who gives a **** if you've got terrible skilling stats and are only focused on one stat, such as range? As you can see, Negative thinks they're cool by bossing around people such as yourself who are looking for clans, by

I would ask that you increase your mage level, and if able, your str level also.

Telling what to do.

5. Resurgence is KickAss, pking EVERY DAY for AT LEAST 90 minutes.

I hope I've done all I can to show you the light,

#Resurgence

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Resurgence_Rs/forum/3453267/

Or I'm just "asking" that he would consider training them, big difference to telling or bossing.

Good look finding a clan.

That's not the original appeal to a readers emotions however. It seems that in Negative you are too controlling.

resurgence

#Negative = you best home, Get 20 mage at least 2 bind lol.

Again, #Negative is only showing their interest in members with stats, not their interest in the member itself

Resurgence.

Believe me I'm a moderator ;)

Thank you Charlie

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

#prime s4.zetaboards.com/pup/index

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png