Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OuR BaNkS R FuLl

Turban

2ecksv8.png

With a horrible trip yesterday, our members knew today was not going to be the best. However, we pulled a wooping 40 members with 4-5 DB that tagged along. Netherless, we got a lot of loot. Props for Steel0wnz dropping this Control Kid for claws (Bank Was Made):

110227182232.png

v1d8f.png

At first, we had many anymounous Pm's from [CT] Members trying to get our location, Pming Zenith Members with [Z] Tags. While we waited to Have Control hit us, CPR rushes in, and us thinking that was control we went crazy and started bridding them out 1 vs 1, after we cleared 10-15 in multi.

Zenith Starting: 46

Zenith Ending: 43?

Crimson Project Starting: 19?

Crimson Project Ending: 3-4

v1d8f.png

Suddenly, out of no were Defiance Rushes us and as a few of us were bridding CPR in single I alreted the leaders and we spread and cleared them without a try. Thanks for fighting us.

Zenith Starting: 44

Zenith Ending: 42

Defiance Starting: 20+

Defiance Ending: 3-4 In Single

v1d8f.png

After banking our loots and so on and banking, Fatality approached us asking for a PKri which we gladdly accepted. Fatality was defending and we weere about to rush from the North and flank from the side. Our friends from Final Ownage Elite, going north of the gap and us being at east drags got them in a fall in towards the edge, clearing about 15-20 of them. Then we moved torwards the sperm hill and we just barraged the **** out of gap. Then MM rushes in clearing everything out and us running to single with about 23-25 ending.

Zentith Starting: 45

Zenith Ending: 20~

Fatality Starting: 45

Fatality Ending: 20?

FOE Starting: 45-50?

FOE Ending: 5-10 in single

Mayhem Makers Starting: I heard you pulled 100

Mayhem Makers Ending: 95+

v1d8f.png

After remassing, and banking our loots we decided to give back Control a little bit of pay back for what they did to us yesterday. All there dutch people, were gone and they had around 20 People. As a result they teamed with Chaotic, and it was like 39-40 Ish People I recalled. We went and defending north of the Gap near GDZ. Control rushed from the south and chaotic from the north. We called everyone West, and then at this point there was only about 20 of us left and we were stressing returning, and knowing we had the advantage seeing as 49/59 Ml have barrage we returned through GDZ. This fight went on for about 50 Minutes, with all three clans returning with rags etc, and finally ended when we dipped after there was no Control & Chaotic on the battle field. Netherless, not going to claim a win because its pointless, apparently Control returned to 90 tele by the time we hopped out and spammed gf Zenith. Thank you for the fite.

Zenith Starting: 34

Zenith Ending: 13

Control & Chaotic Starting: 42-43 together

Control & Chaotic Ending: 0 ( When we left, I understand you returned and spam Gf Zenith, Think what you want to think)

Before You Say Anything:

110227183137.png

Pictures:

app164449.png

110227230332.png

110227230352.png

110227231423.png

110227231451.png

110227232610.png

app171216.png

app182839.png

app183140.png

110227153936.png

110227181229.png

chat153941.png

110227164716.png

Videos:coming soon!

344tezt.png

29mx8ck.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannelnel

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W00t

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

thanks for letting our few loot hungry members tag along i remember control spamming nice team when we had 5 db no need to lie.Never the less thanks for the fight control+chaotic its not our fault you guys ran out of gx returns and were on your way up when we were already left with pictures and spams =\ thanks for the fights everyone.

4we4w.png

Funny how you forgot to mention the 15 Brut members who held the fight for you while 2 Zenith could tele in and claim that you guys were on the battlefield. I won't say much more though, Z+DB+Brut vs 2 pure clans. Gwas :3

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end

110227183639.png

white dots r chaotic members. i don't know what the **** u were smoking but u didnt win.

READ THE TOPIC

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

interesting how the mains seemed to just chill with you guys while they piled the **** out of control.

They weren't off us, all our high level ran around with full brews tanking them

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

You dipped because you ran out of return sets.

We kept returning.

The fight went on for 50 minutes and we had the advantage like 90% of the time. We could have taken a pic any time spamming GF Zenith but you chose to do it when we were regrouping at the gap and thought you won. You stopped returning, we didn't. We won so get the **** over it.

I hope you aren't teaming with Divine Brutality next week.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

whopping*

and to my understanding,if you left the battlefield with 20 or so of the other clan there, you lost lol. I wasn't there, but to leave before the returning group of the other clan gets back to the fight just to claim a win is quite pathetic. But whatever , anything for a moral boost :)

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg