Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Vs Le World | P2P Sunday Domination

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its sad how mm members are brainwashed. they get cleared and all they leaders gotta say that it was Eop+foe+tlp. And they believe it even though we got a vid of it. Are your members that stupid to believe it was 3 clans teaming against you dont you think you would get cleared in 10 seconds?? Come on MM accpect a loss thats not a good example 2 set for new clans that look up 2 you idiots. But we know what really happen. And be ready next week we gonna mop that asz again son so get your excuses ready :D EOP #1

dude how was getting 3-0'd by FI in p2p

u will never be in the top 3 in p2p first of all

second of all it was CTRL+Z+EOP vs MM and then in the second fight it was FOE+EOPvs MM

idk who u r lil guy but u sir r brainwashed

Aye son. Were you even there or you just going with what your EX clan said??

i am in mm again not ex brah have fun this weekend bro ill be looking for u <3

lol iight bro fasho. RS name so i can attack you the whole fight? lol

its sad how mm members are brainwashed. they get cleared and all they leaders gotta say that it was Eop+foe+tlp. And they believe it even though we got a vid of it. Are your members that stupid to believe it was 3 clans teaming against you dont you think you would get cleared in 10 seconds?? Come on MM accpect a loss thats not a good example 2 set for new clans that look up 2 you idiots. But we know what really happen. And be ready next week we gonna mop that asz again son so get your excuses ready :D EOP #1

second of all it was CTRL+Z+EOP vs MM and then in the second fight it was FOE+EOPvs MM

Mess with him and you'll have to face the wrath of the #1 Godsword Pure.

Be smart, my boy.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Just be sure to leave your CC open at dummies when you mass and go from 30 legit P2P members to 60 so we can keep getting locs on you guys.

After all the smack you've been talking, don't cry when HF hits you non-stop this weekend, with or without MM.

Why are you on these forums retard go get booty smacked by rot

Just be sure to leave your CC open at dummies when you mass and go from 30 legit P2P members to 60 so we can keep getting locs on you guys.

After all the smack you've been talking, don't cry when HF hits you non-stop this weekend, with or without MM.

your clan accepts 30 def and fights hf when u severely outnumber them i.e. a few weeks ago. when they return the favor and fight back you're here bitching and moaning about it. ******* hypocrites in the pure world i swear.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

your clan accepts 30 def and fights hf when u severely outnumber them i.e. a few weeks ago. when they return the favor and fight back you're here bitching and moaning about it. ******* hypocrites in the pure world i swear.

HF died to Rot :(

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Be smart, my boy.

iight bring that AGS with you next week i guarantee you wont spawn in fally with it :D

SEriouosly, im not in tlp or foe or eop, but for **** sake stop using HF.

OVERALL

STOP BEING

B

I

T

C

H

E

S

?

rip

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

LOL nice come back! that was good bro! and your in the MM leadership? what a fail. Thats ok keep teaming with a rune clan to win your fights :) even HF are getting sick of MM calling them always but GJ MM #1 pure clan :thumbsup:

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

thsig.jpg

OVERALL

STOP BEING

B

I

T

C

H

E

S

?

rip

LOL nice come back! that was good bro! and your in the MM leadership? what a fail. Thats ok keep teaming with a rune clan to win your fights :) even HF are getting sick of MM calling them always but GJ MM #1 pure clan :thumbsup:

the only pure clan left mate. :rolleyes:

OVERALL

STOP BEING

B

I

T

C

H

E

S

?

rip

umad cuz total domination owned the dreaded?

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Be smart, my boy.

iight bring that AGS with you next week i guarantee you wont spawn in fally with it :D

talk **** get hit brah

mm is now #1 p2p and f2p forever more since there are now no more pure clans to compete with us

this rofl

and we're doing pretty well in the main clan world too ya

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..