Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

sup im `pure rate me pls

`Pure

First of all, yes this is not a pure, I'm not trying to convince you that it is or that it's the new type of pure . It's a fairly rare type of pker that I decided to make and I'm currently enjoying quite a bit (35 def b gloves).

Current Stats (83 combat)

iml3if.jpg

My Pk Gear (dds is sometimes replaced with g maul/claws but with stat hammer they're not really necessary)

x4qick.jpg

For those that are interested I hit 36 with scim and my best dds spec is 33-34 so far. I've hit 46 with hammers and haven't used claws/maul enough to get a feel of what I'd say my current max is.

Rate/Hate/AppreciateTaylorSwift

Arp-1.png

nice ownage but you wrecked a nice pure to get this nice ownage.

<[AO]RuneScript> *** [ LEGITBOI ]: Overall 1,302 | Bounty-Rogue 384 | Fog 1,070 | Str 99 | HP 99 | Range 99 | Magic 96 | Cooking 67 | Woodcut 61 | Fletch 38 | Firemaking 50 | Crafting 43 | Herblore 47 | Agility 71 | Thieving 53 | Slayer 41 | Farming 35 | Runecraft 51 | Hunter 74 | Construction 63

I got others.

Arp-1.png

u say u dont scape yet u have a account on runescape that you play on and are having rated ?

9/10

Saw the agile pure thing on pc and decided to get b gloves. Took about 3 days. Was the first time I played seriously in about 2 months. Figured it's a fun way to blow all my mils before I head to college in about 2 weeks.

Besides the def, that will be an ownage account, Get prosolyte so you dont always waste your cash on statius.

Yea it was 1 def 50 attack before but I felt like trying something knew. And I have prossy it's in my inv pic.

Arp-1.png

its ok except it looks extremely gear reliant i would just get 2 or so combats for 45 def.

Only hit 1 less without statius. I just have enough cash to do it. I play for fun not for profit. Even though I haven't played in a while honestly.

Arp-1.png