Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

shroom lookin'

Shroom

Shrooom!

I think we spoke to each other not so long ago, and you intro'd for Control :)

I think your best choice would be Control. Were 80% F2P based, and Wilderness based. we venture out into the wilderness 5-7 days a week to Pk in both servers, but preferably F2P. All our Mini wars and midweek preps are also dealt in the wilderness, we don't really use Clan Wars any more :)

Had a great 8 months being with you in TGG , and would love to be in the same clan as you again :)

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

Hey there!

You sound perfect for Zenith. We have a tight, fun community that has events daily and we play on both servers. We could use more loyal, dedicated and influential members such as yourself :]

Check us out at #Zenith on SwiftIRC or apply at http://www.zenith-rs.com/forums

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

#clan-sko were getting better at f2p been doing alot of f2p events and were also p2p and very active.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

If you're anything like your name 'Shroom Part' that boasts of leadership and experience you'll come and idle in #Malice and check our community out before making a final decision.

malicei.jpg

110308005010.png

It never ends.