Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs FOE + TLP

Speshls

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice job Kings of the World

thanks

Dear, P L A Y E R. I know you're mad I sniped you, killed you, and took your loot, but nice try:

playerjf.png

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

nice job Kings of the World

thanks

Dear, P L A Y E R. I know you're mad I sniped you, killed you, and took your loot, but nice try:

playerjf.png

the cc quote is lulz

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Didn't even break a sweat in the EoP+FoE fight at hills, 3 kills zero deaths, couldn't attack most of their lvl 70s and 80s but the DDS's, Climbing boots and Addy were appreciated.

>implying a main clan is supposed to break a sweat vs pures

Good trip MM. Looked like fun

I thought you guys might of made it interesting seeing how it was 47 vs 120+ and most of our high lvls couldn't attack.

By the time MM came to join in the fun all your leaders/callers were dead or getting piled and everyone was running to single.

@ Speshls - oh snap!

I would have loved to have seen that from HF's side, 120 pures just running in like a pink tidal wave, cleaning the place out then just logging out almost instantly xD, do you guys have any video of that?

Amazing bad performance @ chaos alter,

Grats on #1 and Grats on i believe highest pure pull ever,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Although good pull etc. You didn't kill Fatality as a clan. We cuda gwas'd alot of your members before we hopped but we didnt. You killed like upto 3-5 people from them not being at their computers or being AFK but the majority of us hopped which is evident in the fact we fought zenith not long after. :thumbsup:

Although good pull etc. You didn't kill Fatality as a clan. We cuda gwas'd alot of your members before we hopped but we didnt. You killed like upto 3-5 people from them not being at their computers or being AFK but the majority of us hopped which is evident in the fact we fought zenith not long after. :thumbsup:

how were like 60 fatality gonna gwas 120 members without just getting dds specced first...u ran because u wouldnt have killed one of us...

Infact, I think its the highest P2P pull by any clan ever.

Unless RoT has pulled more than 120 to a P2P event

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

It was EOP vs FOE. HF crashed and got stomped on before MM came. Both clans left to RG. Stragglers like me got KOed by MM rush.

HF didn't clear anyone.

Untitled5t65345.png

Infact, I think its the highest P2P pull by any clan ever.

Unless RoT has pulled more than 120 to a P2P event

Lol. I don't know what the max pull in P2p is. But, if you are counting main clans you are no were near close to history pull.

Untitled5t65345.png

It was EOP vs FOE. HF crashed and got stomped on before MM came. Both clans left to RG. Stragglers like me got KOed by MM rush.

HF didn't clear anyone.

By the time MM was there all that was left was 5~ level 65-70 pures left which were feasted upon by MM. HF had the entire battle field gift wrapped when we arrived :thumbsup: .

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

beast pull ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

the most epic clan movement at chaos altar at beginning of trip, completely annihilating two clans by rushing through a narrow gap at the perfect time

tops last sundays reverse gwas against fo ( 1v4x3u2.gif )

hope to see clans next weekend despite bonus xp, would like to keep the momentum flowing

See Flash spared us from FI's wrath because he knew I was amongst those MM members and wouldn't dare to kill someone as special as me <3

amirite?