Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[H]os[T]ility's first p2p pk trip!

Suck that you guys closed so early. RIP mate.

yeh. too much arguing between me and ziggy and he decided to step down so i did. if i h dasome of me old m8s i could have easily replaced him ='{

I remember some mad **** talking on your part.

They die so young.

i also remember a few times where our vent was ddosed, i was kbed from ts and irc saying close, my accounts getting hacked, your ranks at our mass spots trying to recruit our members, and all your spys u tryed planting in us. i never talked trash to ziggy. i was always the one to stop it

I didnt do anything

you would be proud of yourself. get the **** out of pw idiot

:\

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suck that you guys closed so early. RIP mate.

yeh. too much arguing between me and ziggy and he decided to step down so i did. if i h dasome of me old m8s i could have easily replaced him ='{

I remember some mad **** talking on your part.

They die so young.

i also remember a few times where our vent was ddosed, i was kbed from ts and irc saying close, my accounts getting hacked, your ranks at our mass spots trying to recruit our members, and all your spys u tryed planting in us. i never talked trash to ziggy. i was always the one to stop it

idk what ur talking about but ok

you would be proud of yourself. get the **** out of pw idiot

didnt do anything