Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[H]os[T]ility's first p2p pk trip!

hostilitybanner.png

Sunday

Today Hostility set out with a shocking pull of 20 Hostility members for some loot and great competition. Great job guys.

GU0eM.png

ahuSb.png

Hostility

vsDefiance

We went out with our 20 man pull to get a pkri with Defiance who had told us they had only pulled 20 today. They accepted and we were suppose to attack them southwest of gdz near the gap. But sadly some of the rs worlds were going offline and online and when he hopped to the world they asked for some of our members including our warlord,leader,and 2 elites, was not able to log back into rs. Adding to that our leader was getting ddosed at the same time. So instead of just waiting around and making df wait forever we decided to just fight them with 14 people hoping that we will put up a respectable fight. As we spreaded south of the gap getting ready to rush df, Defiance rushed at us with 40+ members unexpected. We fought as hard as we could and even got a few good clumps but sadly they had overtaken us.

Hostility starting:14

Hostility ending:0 regrouping at dummys

Defiance starting:30ish

Defiance ending:25ish

ahuSb.png

Hostility+EF

vssko+is+eo

A little annoyed at Defiance we all regrouped at varrock dummys and all our members that werent able to log in came back to mass up at dummys with us. We regrouped with 17 hostility members and we got messaged by our good friends Exiled Forces that they spotted Elimination, Inspiration, and Sudden Knockout all allied with eachother spread at sperm hill. They asked if we would like to come along and bang these guys out since they were outopted by about 15. We met up with EF south of east drags and we rushed into sperm hill after EF rushed in. The fight was long and hard but we managed through. Hostility concentrated towards the northeast and EF concentrated towards the west of sperm hill. Eventually we cut them down and we picked up whatever loot was on the ground. gj guys. thanks for the challenging fight

Hostility+ef starting:42

Hostility+ef ending:24

sko+eo+is starting:40

sko+eo+is ending:3 running towards chaos altar

ahuSb.png

Hostility+EF

vs

Chaotic

After HT+EF cleared up the last of them chaotic came in with a charge of 32 hitting HT+EF unexpectedly. Chaotic got a huge spread and wrapped around sperm hill. ht and ef were getting hit hard. Pwna Fella with his all mighty leadershipness called a regroup at ghost hut southwest of sperm hill. There Hostility held off half of Chaotics forces while EF were pushing chaotic more towards sperm hill where we could barrage them more easier. Eventually chaotic realized that they needed to eliminate Hostility first, so they called a charge on us with ddses. Ef was left alone in that fight while we were trying to run towards sperm hill as fast as possible. but sadly trile told us that zenith crashed the war and that foe soon followed after.

ahuSb.png

Hostility+EF

vs

Chaotic v2

Hostility and Exiled Forces decided to just team up for the rest of the trip because are numbers have diminished greatly and most of the lpcs have allied together to try to clear us. I was asked by bravey of eo for a redo of that match and i accepted, but apparently nandoh our furocious warlord got a pkri with negative. well we made a vote and everybody decided that we should just redo that fight since we wanted to get more loot. I checked my irc again and bravey pmed me again saying that chaotic had just hit them and that they got cleared. Well we weren't scared at all by chaotic so we just rushed in from the ruins. HT+EF started coming in at them directly north of sperm hill quickly taking the two north hills. HT barrages were hitting chaotic hard from below as they were trying to rush up to quickly take the hills but they would have to wait a while for that to happen. HT+EF held firm for a great while but chaotic returners were coming in from everywhere. It was remarkable at how fast they were returning. Eventually chaotic rushed up to the northwest hill and we ran back towards the northwest and west hills. chaotic tryed multiple times again to take our hills but we held strong and would not budge.

chaotic put up a really fierce fight and the favor of the battle was changing constantly.We had received some informaton from a few leaks in tr saying that tribulation was going to crash our fight at sperm, we knew that we had to get out of there fast. Suddenly chaotic got hit a small return group of eo+is+sko members to the west of them so they concentrated more towards them. this gave us a chance to call a fall in on EF's leader 3at and to try to get out of there, But it was too late. We saw a mass of white dots in green capes rush towards us and we tryed to spread as fast as possible, but we were caught too off guard to put up any sort of fight for them. GF chaotic, that was a great, fun fight and nice returners mates. Respect.

Hostility+ef starting:27

Hostility+ef ending:18 before tr crashed

Chaotic starting: 29 i believe, correct me if im wrong.

Chaotic ending: 14-19.

.:Pictures:.

In no particular order.

110306145443.png

110306151052.png

hysteriaevents140027.png

hysteriaevents181825.png

hysteriaevents182549.png

:\

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looked like fun :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

everything seems right we had 19 remaining when we logged from Tr and **** was fun guys cant wait to get more fights Gl in future!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

LOL at the claim of defiance 40+ opts

Your only pictures consist of fallins or spams then performing pixulated sexual acts on each other in FTP clan wars.

Good start :)

Word of advice: Dont team on trips as a clan becomes heavily relied on the teamed pulls and it is a downward spyral.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Lol? 40 what the **** damn I only wish...

Anyways...that's pretty cool you're fairly damn new, well actually you're just new and you're peaking 20s. Interesting, good luck

ya uh TR didnt crash lol

and why would you post a pic with someone in it that says "**** clan" lol... :dotfire:

obviously you can see tr crashing in the video when we were at east hills trying to get away.i know it was tr and not war because i clanned ias and hes tribulation. but it was tr

:\