Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Experienced Warrer

Major

Love that you can call. We can always use more callers in CP and if you want to be someone here you'll be very successful here. We're the most f2p based clan and stable clan for over 5 years and literally have the best members and ranks around willing to help or just hang out with. We also have been doing a lot of p2p lately if thats your thing. We always get enough minis and preps per day so you'll never get bored

Good luck

#clan-cp

cp-rs.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Any clan that occasionally hits HF would be c00l as well. :)

EoP, TLP and FOE have to put up with HF regularly, and unless they've had a weeks prep and massed up their entire ml one of us can normally clear them.

TLP and FOE are more p2p based, EoP is more f2p based. Up to your preferences

#TLP

#Finalownage

#clan-eop

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

So many posts on this topic already, I'm not sure if you remember me from EO or not but you vouched for my spy and auto-accepted me into the clan. having said that, I think there is still a lot you could learn about the pure community and how the clanning world actually works deep down.

#Chaotic will be glad to teach you about the dark side ;)

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end

if you train sum up you can join corrupt pures were f2p based but also go out p2p

visit us at:

#clan-cp

www.cp-rs.com

hope to see ya

edit:

you just need 1 str lvl to meet he corrupt pures reqs are 85+range/str +75 str/range

Love that you can call. We can always use more callers in CP and if you want to be someone here you'll be very successful here. We're the most f2p based clan and stable clan for over 5 years and literally have the best members and ranks around willing to help or just hang out with. We also have been doing a lot of p2p lately if thats your thing. We always get enough minis and preps per day so you'll never get bored

Good luck

#clan-cp

cp-rs.com

CP
2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

That would be EOP or TLP

I myself am in EOP,

We're probably a bit better in F2P, but we're pretty good in P2P as well.

Great community, always having fun on teamspeak and just a lay back clan.

Maybe you can come chill with us at http://eop-rs.com or in our IRC #clan-eop :thumbsup:

Anyways, goodluck finding your new home :)

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

you dont have high enough stats to join those clans :S. but usually hf hits pure clans, not the other way around.

Eop & Foe hit HF like jealous husbands

Untitled5t65345.png