Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pures

Tyler

Tbh foe were only pure clan, until they started accepting turmoil.

Mm are also pure clan because they team with hf: Obvious pure clan :D

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

lol, accept 25 defence yet claim to be pure when claims other clans are not. If anything you have your weak claim to fame by saying you are perhaps one of the closest thing to the traditional pure clan of 2005 but you are far from it lol.

you also allow mithril which gives nothing but defensive attributes, again something very anti pure which you and every clan allows.

There is no pure clan left on rs by this traditional view that most idiots have. Play the game, enjoy it or go read a book. simples.

Exactly. So i suggest that people let 45 def into their klens. Its alot more practical that 30 tbh.

Pretty much what Walli said. Traditionally the idea was to max your offensive skills at your combat level, and considering 25 defence is like 6 combat levels for bonuses certainly not equalling 25 strength or range levels, you obviously aren't fitting in with that.

No pure clans left, sorry if my green armour offends you =[

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

It's the same thing about the term "noob" , people hear that and take it to heart.. I'm not sure but when I first started rs, the term pure was an account with 1 everything and like, 70range. Now people are maxed 1 def and call themselves a pure.. Things change.

dipsy.png

Chill guys, everybody, every group has their views upon "What is a Pure" - Just nowadays people's views are a tad more... Scattered? or for the lack of a better term indifferent.

Keep the thread civil without barking down each others throats - this thread is actually meant to promote discussion.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Because certain pure clans use 20/30 defence to gain defensive advantages over 1 defence pures in clan v clan fights that wouldnt be effective in solo pking, which is what these accounts are made for and which 1 defence is certainly the most efficient in.

The "pure" accounts by the first ones who used the term was never meant to do clan fights in the first place.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

This topic is a waste of time because if we give our opinion on what a pure is you'll just reply with "OMG GROW UP ITZ JUST A GAME KID OMGOMGOGM." The concept of a pure is to have the lowest defence possible in order to increase offensive stats; 30 defence, sadly enough, doesn't fall under this category. This has only changed because of hypocritical retards, which encompasses about 95% of the pure community.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

This topic is a waste of time because if we give our opinion on what a pure is you'll just reply with "OMG GROW UP ITZ JUST A GAME KID OMGOMGOGM." The concept of a pure is to have the lowest defence possible in order to increase offensive stats; 30 defence, sadly enough, doesn't fall under this category. This has only changed because of hypocritical retards, which encompasses about 95% of the pure community.

no

45 def has a better max hit/cmb lvl ratio than 1 defence im sure

1 defence is pure 45 defence isnt

see how it works

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Can we please stop making these dumb topics? Its not like this needs to discussed you can pretty much classify anything as pure so just stop making these topics.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png