Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guess whos Back?

Brian.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spong3 had successfully killed (original) TH , Fatality and now apparently going for 3 clans.

Good luck sir .... I kid ; I really do wish you the best of luck.

Btw; you guys accepting addy?

no higher than 20 def

w00t! <3 Bring back some honor in the pure world please :thumbsup:

Gonna chat with Spong3 (hopefully he pays for MM locations :teehee: )

I remember back in June 2007, you used to hunt Calamity with 20 more than us. You treated us like your meal and feasted upon our loot. I have waited nearly four years for this, prepare to be on the receiving end buttfuckers.

I will strip naked and feel the cold leather on my new £120 leather chair touch my warm buttocks as I move my mouse cursor over your delicious body. I will devour your loot over and over again, savouring every precious moment. Oh how I will enjoy it.

lol-u-scared-th.jpg

lolumadbro?

OT: welcome back TH. Much respect. :thumbsup:

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

now all we need is epidemic, and maybe Dp. plus ascendency, then the real games begin

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

I remember back in June 2007, you used to hunt Calamity with 20 more than us. You treated us like your meal and feasted upon our loot. I have waited nearly four years for this, prepare to be on the receiving end buttfuckers.

I will strip naked and feel the cold leather on my new £120 leather chair touch my warm buttocks as I move my mouse cursor over your delicious body. I will devour your loot over and over again, savouring every precious moment. Oh how I will enjoy it.

lol-u-scared-th.jpg

lolumadbro?

OT: welcome back TH. Much respect. :thumbsup:

Is this a cooperative message from the entire LT unit of Fatality ?

um brian y are u posting this arent u malice?!!?!?!?

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

cp telling th good luck

what has the pure world come to

gl th

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay