Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royaltys - Loot Filled Saturday F2p Trip

Xpnkrockemox

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe next saturday you can just go out with actual WAR members

war + strike team + exiled force vs defiance. pretty clean win you got there

negative came to help us after we saw ******* 100+ people with all 3 spams

"Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

"effffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff"

"[W]e [A]re exy"

Untitled-2.png

glad to hear you guys can finally do f2p with ch closing into you

Check out site man, we got maybe 5 apps max from Ch. Good luck today

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Couldnt get a run in with EF while you was constantly teaming :(

Goodjob anyways

They asked us to team because dF asked you guys to team originally. That was bascially the start of our trip. After the wars with you guys and df we went out own ways, Idk what EF ended up doing.

You were lied to my friend :P

Looked like one hell of a trip though. Look forward to seeing how you guys fare in F2p these coming weeks.

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

LOL at suicide saying opts were even when dans pick shows 100+ war/ss/ef members vs 35 of us. We only called negative to help after we saw all of you team LOL

Thanks for the loot sir. :)

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I know u wont change your topic any more but i have to say tht St teamed with ef like u guys did and we already had 24 opts and after tht big cluster in hut we had 18 left and ef started too with about 28 opts

but tht war was awsum im going to make a topic or post a vid if no1 from ef or st hasnt done it yet!

and dam,why u guys teamed with zenith and killed us in maze :D ef logged instantly when they saw blue capes(have got it all taped and edited! :thumbsup:),St alone had only 12 guys dunno how many Ef fellas didnt manage to log off but it was fun!

Thanks to you guys we managed to clear pretty much every mid lvl clan who teamed or offered us a free trip to lumby :thumbsup:

Zenith in their topic says St had 40 pull :D haha if we would have got 40 then we would have killed ya all with Ef cuz they were supposed to be have 40 opts too :D

undercontrol.png

What a strange game.The only winning move is not to play.

Zo is guna put u lilguy clans in ur place

Can't wait to see that :D idk what Zo is though but Alright more Med levels the better <3

are you ******* kidding me newfag

Did you just make this account to flame? if so nice dude glad to see WAR is getting you heated

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

Quit making excuses.

When I came in #Clan-dF asking for a 1v1 u guys kbed me instead. So just shut up and man up the next time we see eachother I'll make sure its 1vs1

I cant wait to beat the crap out of Mitch again. Finally!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation