Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Every Mountain Has it's Peak

aTommy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr P0ke N die

Proud Founder of Calamity (2007)

Proud Founder of Fearless (2008)

^ Zenith closed those **** clans this is like your 5th one and its going to end with 20 pulls zenith went out in style by kicking your ass all day.

And mafia you lead a bunch of level 50s around in studded chaps and lose to clans like EF.

Not much i have to say to you sir.

Who else is Negative going to fight, EF is the only clan in negative's league that can pull as much as them. lol

Stay open you ****.

Always liked you, don't let me see you re-open in a weeks time.

Yes unlike another clan we know ^^

Like I said best of luck Zenith and co.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Guess it's real... Urmm well, I always kinda liked you (apart from when I lead CPR, you guys were asses to war with >.< running at us with nothing on but bronze hatchets gurrrr) but yeh, sad to see you leave the clan scene just as you were building momentum. Good luck in what ever any of you do in the future, and what ever clans any of you decide to join.

Says it all

Its cool to see how far you've came

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

You guys were joked around about a lot but nevertheless made an impact in the community, it's sad to see another clan bite the dust, especially during this slump the clanning community is in.

I really hope your leaders or staff don't influence members to join a particular clan.

Good luck to all of your members, and whatever they choose to do next.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png