Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My boyfriend is a 6"5 black pirate... and what?

walli

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not against board rules, simply stating facts. I win this topic.

Not at all, how many times EOP leave this board with a public topic and come back? I think the count is at 5 times lol

Untitled23232-3.jpg

I love fullouts, but in my mind they don't mean ****. What matters is consistency.

On topic though, I'd love to, probably coming soon so brace yourselves. That's if your leaders give me any room to negotiate rules lol.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Can a mod please put a leash on it?

I agree this is very unacceptable.

We should strive for a unified community of pure clans, not this childish bickering and all that. It is sad that mods have to babysit us like 1st graders wow...

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

124arzc.jpg

The MM mentality = give up your weekend for scape bro!!!!!!

I remember when they used to give Foe **** for that, funny stuff.

HANDS UP IF MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Looks like they're asking people to play Runescape for a few hours on the weekend actually

I don't know what time you go out, but I've been to MM trips before in the E era and then got a taxi out after 2 hours of chomping pixels.

Idc if you guys have your heated discussion amongst your own threads as long as it doesn't get out of control.

I'm not that big of a Nazi to not promote people voicing their opinions however when it moves on and escalates unnecessarily in another thread and is completely off topic.

The nukes will start falling.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

You claim we have sign ups week in and week out, 2 week preps, blah blah blah. Let me tell you something, the last time we've had sign ups was over a year ago and that was an inactivity sweep.

I love fullouts, but in my mind they don't mean ****. What matters is consistency.

On topic though, I'd love to, probably coming soon so brace yourselves. That's if your leaders give me any room to negotiate rules lol.

firstly let me tell you something, I was in EoP less than a year ago, and you had a sign up trip, fact.

second, I went to a p2p prep against MM with 40 defence while in EoP, fact.

Thirdly, if we are talking about consistency have you seen MM's record over the past two years? it speaks for itself.

and finally, pures are supposed low defence, rules should not need negotiating, 1 defence everything off is completely fair between PURE clans, why should any Pure clan have to compensate for your lack of pures when you claim to be pure?

We have NEVER called HF to a 1v1 fight

yea okay l0l

Find me 3 examples where the whole of HF aided us in a 1v1 fight. I can think of 2 times in the last 6 months and we didnt call them, they were just scouting one of the 3 bh worlds in deep wild and happened to find a fight. All the other times "HF" showed up, it wasn't HF and they hit both of us, or it was just 1 or 2 members of HF who attacked us as well (they just wanted some easy kills). FOE/EOP seem to think that every main is a member of HF for some reason.

should of left my post with the apology:P

anyways gud clean up, if u have anything more to add solo, meet me on the clan pride topic :)

goodluck next weekend foe!

atleast its good to know where u stand on the teaming thing, now we know for sure what we are dealing with.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

what rules? 1 def cap easy as pi. can't have 90% of your clan in mith\addy.

124arzc.jpg

The MM mentality = give up your weekend for scape bro!!!!!!

I remember when they used to give Foe **** for that, funny stuff.

HANDS UP IF MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Looks like they're asking people to play Runescape for a few hours on the weekend actually

I don't know what time you go out, but I've been to MM trips before in the E era and then got a taxi out after 2 hours of chomping pixels.

trips are perfect for me as i don't go out till 8 pm est or later.