Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan

Hero Specs

Hi im tommy. not [z]tommy, im not ex-zenith so if u think im gonna join eop cuz all of them are joining im not.

Stats are:

60 atk

86 str

20 def

52 prayer

94 mage

81 range

80 hp

Clan experience is ex-founder of Deathrow, elite of CX, member of MM, member of CT, and member of dF. I like both f2p and p2p and especially like p2p minis and f2p trips.

Oh and im not gonna join a clan because they have the most posts here.

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

I believe Fatality would be the perfect community for you to join. We are consistent in both servers, and we have an experienced leadership whose main priority is to make sure members have fun.

Check us out at www.rs-fi.com

#Fatality

Pm [Fi]Skillzy with any questions :).

Gl choosing!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Hmmm, I don't think you meet the requirements of the greatest clan in this game, so I won't mention them...

If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave deFiance and Control? Would you consider returning to them? (I think that'd be your best choice)

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

Theres plenty of other reasons to join EoP, why do you think those people came to us in the first place? 100 pulls to F2P with no prep, 80 pulls to P2P with no prep (we pulled about 110 to p2p today i believe). We also balance those opts with great organization, we have a great track record in matched preps in both servers.

And it's not only about ingame performance, we have really active forums, irc and teamspeak, so if you're looking to kick back and chill with some people, it's not difficult to fit into our community.

So ya, i would reccomend EoP, because if i was clanless, i know i'd want someone to reccomend it to me B)

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Hey come check out CP. We are the most active f2p based clan with about 3-4 f2p minis a day along with several p2p ones as well. Our ranks and members always willing to talk to and help you out, so you'll have a lot of fun here. Chances are if anyone wants a mini, we're gona get one.

#clan-cp

www.cp-rs.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

#malice stop listening to all these non-pedos.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice