Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dear EOP

-Adam-

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least EOP has nice GFX.

amirite

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

amirite

FI has nice GFX too, dunno what your getting at lol. :teehee:

Thanks 101, -IX- does a phenomenal job when it comes to signatures and GFX, took quite a while to go through all the spring awards voting to see who won which awards, but they are finally out lol. Too bad im too inactive to get one lol, would have looked even sexier under the name of Old P K 3 R haha. ;)

P.S: This is the last thing I expected this topic to be about when I seen the topic title lol, didn't know what to expect. :P

thekingu.png

HA FLOWERS! WHAT LOSERS! THEY ARE LESS OF MEN THAN EVERYBODY ELSE IS CLEARLY!

HELL YEAH GIRLFRIEND, WHAT'S WITH THOSE EOP GUYS THINKING THEY ALL BAD TO THE BONE. WHAT A BUNCH OF SISSYS

Untitled5t65345.png

HA FLOWERS! WHAT LOSERS! THEY ARE LESS OF MEN THAN EVERYBODY ELSE IS CLEARLY!

HELL YEAH GIRLFRIEND, WHAT'S WITH THOSE EOP GUYS THINKING THEY ALL BAD TO THE BONE. WHAT A BUNCH OF SISSYS

YEA GIRLFRAAAAAAAAAAAN! TRYING TO GO SHOPPING LATER? WITHOUT FLOWERS OF COURSE HAHA WHAT LOSERS!!!

Arp-1.png

bestwarlord.png

bestwarrer.png

sexiesttsvoice.png

milky #1

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

amirite

FI has nice GFX too, dunno what your getting at lol. :teehee:

Thanks 101, -IX- does a phenomenal job when it comes to signatures and GFX, took quite a while to go through all the spring awards voting to see who won which awards, but they are finally out lol. Too bad im too inactive to get one lol, would have looked even sexier under the name of Old P K 3 R haha. ;)

P.S: This is the last thing I expected this topic to be about when I seen the topic title lol, didn't know what to expect. :P

Lol same i didn't have a clue i got excited for a second thinking there would be a fullout ;p

Grats to solo on EOPs obvious virgin and -IX- did a nice job.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo