Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Same old people, same old clans

`Rage

If you think this topic is anything but a subtle flame against Control then you are wrong. You Rage, you are an idiot. You're telling me that my decisions have drove my clan into the ground? Take a look in the mirror mate. Your leadership decided to start phishing and hacking pures for defence. Where did that take you? It took you from 100+ pulls to a 9 pull on a friday.

It is not Control that has started **** with a clan that they can't handle, it is you that has started **** with something you can't ******* handle. Take a look at the track Record Rage, the internet is a dangerous place. You started this when Leech and Leet walked into my channel and tried to impersonate my to phish my members. Don't tell me I started this, maybe you're just misinformed.

The reality is, your clan will pay for the mistakes of your leadership. And I'm not blind, Corrupt Pures pull 20+ what we do and have a 10+ combat average on us, we aren't going to beat you on the field. But the wizards will make sure that you pay for your crimes against the Pure Community.

Ok what your saying is fine, that's just trash talk man, keep it that way you dont have to resort to propaganda or dosing or phishing etc. Which from my observations hasn't happened yet from my understanding so thats been all good

And don't tell me this, i don't speak for cp atm nor care what you have to say beyond that.

Not going to go offtopic either so lets not bring any personal melodramas or specific beef with clans now but talk about what I wanted for people to try to understand what it takes to be competitive for the long term so there's not just 6 clans being talked about all the time

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like this topic is just saying new clans can't make it, and also this looks like an attack on my clan, which is quite sad, but whatever makes you feel better, `Rage :thumbsup:

Like I keep saying in the thread, it's a done science now or math equation that new clans just haven't been able to stay competent as long and whichever newer clan has to look back and know how it was done instead of trying to live in the moment doing trashy things because we all know that just hasn't worked out for anyone

I'm not bashing newer clans either, I'm just giving them harsh criticism over the way's they've tried to be good but haven't been, I wanted to see newer clans competing when I got a new computer but of course there's not any newer clans even open they all closed off, the only clan i just learned about was control and what do you know they just happened to be feuding with my clan, nothing personal I just wanted to let people know about this fact, yes fact...

Just a little disappointment because wilderness was back and thought things were only going to get better

Umm i didn't read it after i realised it was an attack on Control.. not gunna lie your saying clans shouldn't flame.. this topic is pretty much you venting your anger on a clan and trying to cover it up..., i can honestly say if your clan slumped in a few weeks and you were pulling similar to CT they would probably tear you apart, nothing much else to say apart from don't do drugs..

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

i agree to some of this topic but what i dont agree with is how you can say zenith was the clan to do it right. for along time zenith leadership phished other clans and named them soccermom. With fairytale aka josh knowing about this he still did nothing afaird of losing members. so how can u talk about other clans and **** with ddosing flaming hacking scamming when the one clan you said did it right was the one clan who did it 100% wrong. They targeted Chaotic alot and got over 9 people. Bluntly i see this as another topic to stab at another clan and then cover it up so people dont notice.

One thing i hate the most is hypocrits. plus people who feed into bullshiit

Like I said i barely knew what happened to zenith along the way but they did open with great people leading it and thought they would be around longer than they did because they never thought they were the **** after beating x top clan

I'm Sorry But I have to disagree with the idea of GREAT people leading it. One of my founders quit within 2-3 Months, and the other went and magically went away when I was on vacation for 2 weeks. We didn't have the smartest people when we first opened, and myself was pretty amateur. If it wasn't for Lawson, Ryan, and Logan, Zenith would have been a dead clan, but then i learned and became pro from PURE HARD WORK.

Now duval, if 9 Kids got phished in Chaotic, wouldn't that be a single to say something to your members, a topic, an announcement after a Pk Trip? They stopped well after, around September of last year. I really don't see a problem, as they stopped after i gave them a warning to "Stop or **** OFF." So do me a huge favor, get off this topic because I'm not going to sit here and battle with you anymore over the internet. Lets make truce, make up, and smoke of bowl of weed together.

Also, Control has no legacy, they will never be able to accomplish anything then on pk trips. Only clans you cant compete with are the Low Level Clans matched. I could see CP, and even Fi, taking over you guys within a month. I know personally P0ke uses these little stupid propaganda topics and stuff on his forums to get his members pumped. The idea that Control thinks they Closed Zenith amazes me. We wouldn't closed, because of one clan, we went through much **** that no one knows about it. If we didn't close, we would have worked our way back to the top, and probably fulled out you guys and tr for #1 p2p med. But this is a game, and I don't understand what we are fighting for. Internet pride doesn't help you out IRL.

Mafia, your clan is filled with a bunch of **** level 50's in studded chaps. You should have ur own little section known as "Retards" and you can go troll there

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Umm i didn't read it after i realised it was an attack on Control.. not gunna lie your saying clans shouldn't flame.. this topic is pretty much you venting your anger on a clan and trying to cover it up..., i can honestly say if your clan slumped in a few weeks and you were pulling similar to CT they would probably tear you apart, nothing much else to say apart from don't do drugs..

Repeating myself is something I shouldn't do, just read the entire thread bro, its attacking no one, I admit I'm just basing it all from what I've seen 3 days time because I heard several clans closed and was pretty disappointed in how long they lasted and decided to make this thread to bring matters up so we don't have that

I don't speak for Cp right now, that's something I cant do even if i wanted to

CP had potential, but rage, you killed it....

several times :teehee:

not a very good troll guy, 2/10 for making me laugh though :teehee:

I was cp for a year or so in 07, I would know :thumbsup:

actually enjoyed it back then but sad to see what it has become :confused:

CP had potential, but rage, you killed it....

several times :teehee:

not a very good troll guy, 2/10 for making me laugh though :teehee:

I was cp for a year or so in 07, I would know :thumbsup:

actually enjoyed it back then but sad to see what it has become :confused:

4 years is a long time friend, don't blame the clan blame the game

I agree with some of the points you said. I'll keep this simple and you seem like a smart guy compared to others on these boards, I don't know how long you have been inactive but recently your high ranks were involved in phishing activities. We have evidence and unfortunately they did not do anything, so in my mind the DDoSing situation is just as bad but ultimately it is your fault for not handling the situation properly.

Karma is a *****, I guess?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Not going to respond to Josh because I want to let him feel good about his clan and maybe he will stop QQing then. But what I will say is this..

Your topic basically says that if your clan is 5+ years old, then the leaders of that clan have the authority to phish members of a younger clan. And if that younger clan retaliates, the younger clan are in the wrong.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I agree with some of the points you said. I'll keep this simple and you seem like a smart guy compared to others on these boards, I don't know how long you have been inactive but recently your high ranks were involved in phishing activities. We have evidence and unfortunately they did not do anything, so in my mind the DDoSing situation is just as bad but ultimately it is your fault for not handling the situation properly.

I've heard but that's another matter to be discussed in another thread not this one true or not

Not going to respond to Josh because I want to let him feel good about his clan and maybe he will stop QQing then. But what I will say is this..

Your topic basically says that if your clan is 5+ years old, then the leaders of that clan have the authority to phish members of a younger clan. And if that younger clan retaliates, the younger clan are in the wrong.

Never said that, I was speaking all too generally, outside from what people think about Cp or whoever right now in this present, obviously the clans who managed to stay open that long rarely had such an attitude or approach where things were taken to another level because the good clans no matter how long they've been opened would be immune to that in the first place and wouldn't retaliate in that way the same manner. And this is just all before I came back, im basing mostly everything about how things were before, i only have 5 years of being here to know that

But another thing to be noted is that if you reap what you sow, how you act is the type of members you get, even for current clans with that longevity if they want to compete at a better level would do "the right thing" and they know who im talking about even if im not with them atm

It is not Control that has started **** with a clan that they can't handle, it is you that has started **** with something you can't ******* handle. Take a look at the track Record Rage,

Yes lets look at the track record. 5 failed dead clan speaks for itself.

:teehee:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

21lrfog.png

Looks like the old CP+FI alliance will be strong tonight.

Ohh it's only 2 months old, CI WILL BE STRONG TONIGHT!

l0lr.png

Cut out the bit boxed in red? why ):

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

If I'm not mistaken, Leet was the phisher.

Leet has been booted for a while now. Check your sources :whistling:

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

If I'm not mistaken, Leet was the phisher.

Leet has been booted for a while now. Check your sources :whistling:

What about T0xine?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Hey, being ranked #3-10 is where all the fun is, once you get to #1/#2, all your topics just get closed because 130/180 members in MM joined because they were "#1", and feed off the bs propaganda that their leaders tell them on trips and on forums. Then they all rage and use dumb excuses, and flame when they lose a fight because they are supposed to be "#1" and they can't admit to losing because they simply cannot handle the heat, which results in them looking like utter fools, and results to mass flaming and misunderstandings on PW forums. Thus makes the mods ****** off, and the people who rightfully won ****** off, which ultimately ends in a flame-fest and plays a role in this horrible community. Then they say "cya next week" thinking something is gonna change, then right back to the flaming again.

P.S: Keep an eye out for todays topic, bet there will be like 2-3 topics, MM is gonna rage because they can't handle losing to EOP because they feel ashamed about it, then they make their own bs topic and because there are two topics about each clan won, they both get closed....yeah just what MM wants.

If they claim to be #1, they should be setting an example, clans like them is why this community is ****.

thekingu.png

Hey, being ranked #3-10 is where all the fun is, once you get to #1/#2, all your topics just get closed because 130/180 members in MM joined because they were "#1", and feed off the bs propaganda that their leaders tell them on trips and on forums. Then they all rage and use dumb excuses, and flame when they lose a fight because they are supposed to be "#1" and they can't admit to losing because they simply cannot handle the heat, which results in them looking like utter fools, and results to mass flaming and misunderstandings on PW forums. Thus makes the mods ****** off, and the people who rightfully won ****** off, which ultimately ends in a flame-fest and plays a role in this horrible community. Then they say "cya next week" thinking something is gonna change, then right back to the flaming again.

P.S: Keep an eye out for todays topic, bet there will be like 2-3 topics, MM is gonna rage because they can't handle losing to EOP because they feel ashamed about it, then they make their own bs topic and because there are two topics about each clan won, they both get closed....yeah just what MM wants.

If they claim to be #1, they should be setting an example, clans like them is why this community is ****.

You know i love you bro but what in the hell did i just read lol

You know i love you bro but what in the hell did i just read lol

I think Russ is high again.

Ly russ.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Hey, this topic is telling new clans to shut up pretty much and learn their place, but it's also about how, and why this community is falling to dust. I just showed a perfect example of it, and the reason why this community is turning to crap, is because clans are afraid to let their image slip, and they are afraid of the truth. I agree with lots of points in this topic, I just used MM as an excuse from my own point of view.

thekingu.png