Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

friday night out in the real mans server

Kyle

well it was friday night and since i have no friends irl, i clearly wanted to do something on rs. so i got together all of my fellow nerds who have nothing to do on friday nights and we decided we wanted to go pking. we went pking and fought some kids, anyways we dont care about #1 or anything so dont flame on here cuz i dont want my weekend topic locked. if you want to flame go do it on another site because pw does not deserve having to babysit topics for people who disagree over a video game. anyways heres the vid my friend did of the trip

heres my best pic of the day

110325192114u.png

if any of my friends or any of the people who battled my friends and i want to post their pics or videos of the fights that would be cool so we can see how the same battle can be viewed through so many different points of view that can lead to discrepancies on aftermath threads.

once again plz dont flame, this is a topic for all of my fellow runescapers to post about their friday trip.

theres no need to call each other names over different points of views in a game anyways guys.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png