Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty's Saturday F2P

Su lc l De

Oh we had a mini sorry lil guys, anyways how are you going to talk to anyone about having logic when you guys say we team every weekend but have absolutely no proof when i can offer cc pics, videos, and everything. Your clan sucks ****, you had to ddos our ts, then 10 minutes later you got banged out in a fight 1v1, where you had around +4 on us.

You sound mad

the whole of TR could hear your leaders raging on ts :/

The whole of WAR could hear your mum raging on my **** :/

yup ur mad :)

nou

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

110326174649.png

How did FI and CT crash that (I assume that fight?, wasn't at the whole trip.)

You guys got cleared 25v30 when there was actually a TeamSpeak.

What does people not being on ml have to do with anything? They could be 1. applicants 2. name changes or 3. other. (booted, etc.)

vs EF/WAR we hit with 20, left with 12-15 as our level 70s were sniped out and our lvl 80s-90s killed all the 75+ in both WAR and EF. We were the only clan to actually stay in the hut where the fight took place where both clans tried rerushing once at a time for a good 10 minutes while we just stood there lol.

Was enjoyable, hopefully we can do it again.

Oh yeah you did stay in hut with your members. Wait that was your lvl 100's. Right? The ones NOBODY can attack in 14 wild! :D Try another troll brewski. <3

1324345218-PhRy.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

110326174649.png

What does people not being on ml have to do with anything? They could be 1. applicants 2. name changes or 3. other. (booted, etc.)

vs EF/WAR we hit with 20, left with 12-15 as our level 70s were sniped out and our lvl 80s-90s killed all the 75+ in both WAR and EF. We were the only clan to actually stay in the hut where the fight took place where both clans tried rerushing once at a time for a good 10 minutes while we just stood there lol.

People not being on ml doesn't matter? ROFL okay. Tr "Hey guys lets go w18 and spam join our cc" See what i did there?

remember Tr is a hpc

alt%20sig.png

how come every time some1 posts a topic about their trip some idiot has to flame them? because they lost a run-in or got crashed or something.

people do realize that their arguing over a game that does nothing to help you succeed in real life, its meant to be fun not have every1 ***** and complain about it.

OT: nice job war sorry i couldn't make it.

Quit Scape.

damn, tr got only 2 fights their whole trip, thats pretty bad for a med clan, maybe they should work on their SPIES, novice kiddies.

Maybe Roman shortened their pay. Idk though.

110326174649.png

People not being on ml doesn't matter? ROFL okay. Tr "Hey guys lets go w18 and spam join our cc" See what i did there?

remember Tr is a hpc

Didn't know a high pulling clan pulled 25-30 to f2p.

@raided - yo big dog hills hut is like 18-20 man. When you did go up to sperm hill where we could actually hit you, EF cleared you. EF is mainly lvl 60s so we couldn't hit them. Not like we had much of a choice XD

Again, thanks for the fights, hopefully we can have some more tommorow and during the week.

I'd like to keep the fighting ingame and not on a forum :D (am hypocrite #1)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

110326174649.png

remember Tr is a hpc

@raided - yo big dog hills hut is like 18-20 man. When you did go up to sperm hill where we could actually hit you, EF cleared you. EF is mainly lvl 60s so we couldn't hit them. Not like we had much of a choice XD

Again, thanks for the fights, hopefully we can have some more tommorow and during the week.

EF cleared the people we had remaining at sperm hill. So.... I mean we had like 10 people left against their 20+ so obviously everyone is going to die. The main unit of TR sit in the hut until we got finished off by EF. So..... the main unit, being smart as they were sitting at hut, stayed there because they knew nobody could attack them. So they can claim they didn't get cleared. So yeah. Facts straightened out for you real fast. Yeah thanks for the fights, and i'm looking forward for more tomorrow and during the weeks. C ya then bro. :)

Was a great trip, Thanks for the fights every1.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

110326174649.png

remember Tr is a hpc

EF cleared the people we had remaining at sperm hill. So.... I mean we had like 10 people left against their 20+ so obviously everyone is going to die. The main unit of TR sit in the hut until we got finished off by EF. So..... the main unit, being smart as they were sitting at hut, stayed there because they knew nobody could attack them. So they can claim they didn't get cleared. So yeah. Facts straightened out for you real fast. Yeah thanks for the fights, and i'm looking forward for more tomorrow and during the weeks. C ya then bro. :)

Because rushing something at sperm hill does a lot when we still can't hit anyone. By the time we did get a fall in they were walking back down anyway. Was pretty quick mess they cleaned up.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

11-03-26170937.png

Love this pic

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

my names seductlv3 with an L you fucktards not seductiv3 and i am definately on the ml

13:41:58) -Vectra[10]- ** (COMBAT): Seductiv3 is level 99.05 [F2P: 94.8] (Melee) ADSCPMR(SU) 76 73 78 76 60 66 69 35

(13:41:58) -Vectra[10]- ** (COMBAT): For 100: Attack 3 | Defence 4 | Strength 3 | Constitution 4 | Prayer 8 | Summoning 7

(13:42:05) <Impact[05]> × (Combat): Name: seductlv3 | Combat: 90.225/95.475 (Melee) | ASDCPRMS: 60 93 30 86 92 88 91 42

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

4 pages and I didn't even reply yet, DANG.

OT: It's always nice to know that Grayson, Jack, And Sean closing into WAR could affect our clan in such a GOOD way. Thanks guys, makes me feel good. :thumbsup:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

nice job War ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Why did somebody take a picture then see if there in the clan, I'm sure if somebody did that to your clan they'd find a few aswell. Proves nothing, Gj on your trip though.

Are we talking about the clan who invited and begged people to join on there p2p trip or talking about us?

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png