Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[dF] Sunday P2P Trip - What happened to fair fights?

Exotic

dfbannerban1-1.png

dfdivider.png

[ » » » » » » ]

IRC: #clan-dF

Member List: Defiance Member List

[ « « « « « « ]

.:: Defiance P2P Pk Trip | Sunday - Mar. 27th ::.

dfdivider.png

This weekend's P2P trip has been a frenzy of every single one of our haters teaming up against us, and somehow, they still managed to make fools of themselves all day long. :whistling:

-----

To start off, we checked out with a 32 pull for today and had some plans to smack around our usual favorites. :thumbsup:

dfdivider.png

Defiance vs Havoc/CPR

( Cleared in .5, the rest telied away. No surprise :confused: )

Well seeing as havoc and CPR were fighting at hills, we decided to go stop by and say hello.

However, the moment we hit them and cleared their bulk, I guess loki & sam told them to just tele because the rest of their dots winked off the moment we showed up.

110327131313.png

dfdivider.png

Defiance vs CPR

dfvscpr.png

After banking our loot, we decided to hit CPR near 18 ports. Sending them running, we encountered CT coming from the west; we dropped what we were doing with CPR and scattered CT's small force from the west.

Turning back towards CPR, we spread north to south and rushed them again on the east side of 18 ports.

TP was somewhere here in the mix, as well as Outrage. By this time CPR had called havoc for help (idk why) and we decided to dip out north as TLP came pouring in from the east and havoc came up from the south.

I think havoc thought they won some award for that fight. ( not confirmed )

110327133227.png

110327133416.png

110327133501.png

110327133533.png

110327133550.png

dfdivider.png

Defiance vs Havoc

dfvsh.png

We got havoc's location again, and found them in spider village and hit their 12 people or so lol.

110327141704.png

dfdivider.png

Defiance vs Control

Good ol' Control got about 7 of our members in a small gwas at gwas ledge, after they came down bh stairs, we cleared them pretty quickly and enjoyed some loot.

110327140101j.png

110327140341.png

dfdivider.png

To end the day, I guess havoc was mad at us for bullying them all weekend, so as we waited for them at gap, they show up with havoc + cpr + outrage lol? :mellow:

Seeing that we were outnumbered, we decide to fall back a few spaces north and get them in a massive gwas clump right smack in the gap.

I'll break it down. This was what we see on their initial rush:

own-1.png

havoc and their gang of cpr and outrage lol

Clumping them all in one big happy bunch, I had to take one for the team.

CLU.png

Despite our efforts, we still lost. but 1v3, what can you do :rolleyes:

Overall it was more of a fun trip for all of our members and we really enjoyed going out today.

See you guys next week (:

.:: And ::.

inb4loki :

110327143439.png

(16:17:41) -Impact- × (Clan): spr1ng_jr is in 1 clan: Clan Havoc

not sure if there is any connection here??

#clan-dF

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the loot it was good.

btw, yes, I am spr1ng.

And yes, I do not care.

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

Thanks for the fight DF/+#IRClan+#jass, was real fun. Hoping to anti-snipe your mains again for their DFS next weekend =]

#irclan didn't snipe this weekend silly,nor did jass i'm pretty sure. Unless it was just birds,lmf

Thanks for the fight DF/+#IRClan+#jass, was real fun. Hoping to anti-snipe your mains again for their DFS next weekend =]

#irclan didn't snipe this weekend silly,nor did jass i'm pretty sure. Unless it was just birds,lmf

Don't even try it this time lol. We had fun with their snipers at edge bridge today.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

See, keyword is we cleared you. You had +15 on us, and teamed with WAR last week. Yet you guys couldn't even clear us. Nice 10 pull decrease in 1 week btw. With 10~ people leaving before trip ended. Must be a fun clan

If you really did win those fights, get off our topic and make your own.