Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday

Sefket

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much every single information in this topic is fake. bad joke?

why is this topic not closed yet?

in my over 4 years of clan pking i dont think ive ever gained this much loot on a p2p trip, and not just me, my clan as a whole got insane amounts of loot. so tyvm foe+eop.

my last kill that trip: :)

110328004930.png

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Wow, did 13th tell every MM member to register and camp these forums?

OT: Very nice work FOE, was a pleasure taking out Mayhem Force. HF's banks were pretty dry and their opts dropped to about 30 in the CC as Rot hit them plenty of times (talk ****, get hit).

See you guys next weekend.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

We do what we do, i care not for topics as every foe member who attended today loved it and will spread the good word through word of mouth. As there is a topic though i will post on it.

MM did not want to allow foe and eop to fight, not that they should do but if that is going to be the case they will have to deal with the consiquences. I appricate the interest from other clans but this is not a substandard mm or eop topic made only to flame and fight on. If you do not like foe or what we have done to you then dont post and woddle off elsewhere ;0

This topic will not be locked, i will make sure of that if i have to mod it myself =]

Gj foe lads, proud of ya..

Eop =]

#TEAM-WALLI

this is not about me liking foe or what u have done to us walli, (lol from where did u pull that one out?)

my post was about members of your clan posting blatant lies about what happened this sunday, with the only intention of making my clan look bad.

but i appreciate ur effort of acting nice so there are no actual words to comment but only fake numbers (no wait i dont appreciate it..)

when you lie about someone, you provoke them, whether you lie with harsh words or nice words, its still lieing.

We do what we do, i care not for topics as every foe member who attended today loved it and will spread the good word through word of mouth.

I completely agree with this statement of urs, and I could say the same thing about MM members, however im having a really hard time believing that you speak the truth and that its not just another act of urs to look like the nice innocent guy.

I made about tree fiddy today thanks to MM.

I completely agree with this statement of urs, and I could say the same thing about MM members, however im having a really hard time believing that you speak the truth and that its not just another act of urs to look like the nice innocent guy.

Believe what you want little 125 lb viking, but lots of Foe mad about tree fiddy today thanks to MM.

good job on your crashing today FOEOP :whistling:

Almost made tree fiddy off CP today but you guys teled so ******* fast GOD DAMN SON!

keep feeding propaganda to your members :D

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

Almost made tree fiddy off CP today but you guys teled so ******* fast GOD DAMN SON!

They saw you tele m8, what am I feeding them?

I later had to give out a bunch of tree fiddys to them.

Believe what you want little 125 lb viking, but lots of Foe mad about tree fiddy today thanks to MM.

is that tree fiddy suppose to be funny or just something u like to say? and thats not my weight so why do you act as if it were ? ( i mean i know ur a compulsive liar but that was pretty random ? )

true that

110328005046.png

They saw you tele m8, what am I feeding them?

I later had to give out a bunch of tree fiddys to them.

as the old saying goes, no pic no proof :P. well atleast in my case idk about other cp.

i saw you telly mate! I saw you telly obr! like tree fiddy, after i seen da telly, i gave mii members tree fiddy five! :thumbsup:

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

is that tree fiddy suppose to be funny or just something u like to say? and thats not my weight so why do you act as if it were ? ( i mean i know ur a compulsive liar but that was pretty random ? )

Lol Zany he's new to the misc and is having a meme overload.

Heard that Walli started getting mad at his members on TS lol. Seems like you guys act like everything is fine in public but behind the iron curtain that is FOEOP you're ********** / mad as hell.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

ty for bank, especially for the members who are out of the fight looting full inv of ancient staffs h4h4h4h4

was fun, keep teaming with eop to stay in TOP broskis

Says you teaming with mains, or shall I say allied officially with them(Looks at your Homepage).

lol whhat are you talking about eop is the reason why you allowed adamant.

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

im always mad in the middle of a fight as i only accept perfection, after the job is done its always smiles all round.

We did good. My blood pressure skyrocketted! If i dont get angry its not good.

#TEAM-WALLI

Lol Zany he's new to the misc and is having a meme overload.

Heard that Walli started getting mad at his members on TS lol. Seems like you guys act like everything is fine in public but behind the iron curtain that is FOEOP you're ********** / mad as hell.

When is Walli not mad, He's like a miss piggy on roids.

10pdfkn.jpg