Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your clan

AndyIbeat

Most probably a topic about this, but I havn't seen any.

It's clear that you all take some pride in your clan, mainly because of how much people argue about result's etc. But in your opinion what makes your clan right for you. Is it the people? Is it the performance your clan gives (consistant wins)? The timezones? Or are you just bored and chose a clan at random.

I chose Negative because I saw the clan as a new prospect, I didn't know Mafia much but after posting around on there site It fealt like a lovely community. Now I would say I'm here because of certain people in the clan, makes runescape somewhat enjoyable at times.

What makes your clan special for you?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always has been community. I don't think majority of the people would join the clan because certain people have certain stats or are #1.

You would be surprised, we have had to join MM because they feel thay are #1

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Where everyone is easy going, but not to the point of being an idiot.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

A laid back clan, everyone knows everyone, all good friends, and all can take a joke, and make jokes.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

LOL. My clan is special because it's the only clan where a founder tried to keylog all of his members.

cwutididthere

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

What made Zenith able to grow was a little sting in the ass from other ranks and my self. But when doing that we always had a straight up community and always active audio. I think the amount of people you have on TS daily etc really show what and how your community based on ur members attitudes, which is why Zenith was such an amazing community including the forum activity etc. Nether less, when a clan closes and it was truly your home, you can never find a true home to pursue with it, even if you go as a clan in all. Its just not the same

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

What made Zenith able to grow was a little sting in the ass from other ranks and my self. But when doing that we always had a straight up community and always active audio. I think the amount of people you have on TS daily etc really show what and how your community based on ur members attitudes, which is why Zenith was such an amazing community including the forum activity etc. Nether less, when a clan closes and it was truly your home, you can never find a true home to pursue with it, even if you go as a clan in all. Its just not the same

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I joined Negative as it opened, however I didn't apply. I was on the verge of quitting RS and was busy with IRL.

Eventually, the quickly-growing, diverse and firendly community pulled me in. Within a week, I had made numerous new friends and restarted playing RS. Negative made the game enjoyable once again.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I chose Defiance because of the 15 year olds that make my life a dread but i still ******* love every moment of it

Just because we're slightly older than you doesn't mean you can be mad brown boy