Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

alliances

Derp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're good to have. They build respect and provide entertainment across clans, which this community lacks.

The reason we don't have more of them is because if you do have a strong alliance you'll be let known that you are weak or can't compete alone and you'll also have your clan tags mashed together to create a new witty one.

This topic will turn bad once the trolls wake up.

i don't like alliances because that means we can't hit each other and that's one less clan that you could hunt. I rather just be friendly with a clan that I know would have our backs if someone is teaming against us or crashing our fights. Also teaming with them against mains.

It happens.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

It's good when it's suttle, but when it gets to the point like EOP, FOE, MM, HF etc then it's all ******.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

They keep friendships between clans, and create for good competition. They help both communitys grow, learn from each other.

Every clan can learn from either a past clan, or a clan that is more exp. in areas. A new clan may ask for some p2p help from a older clan, while a older clan may ask for some f2p help either way its a way to learn.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I think they pretty neat and can be really fun, when you team with other pure clans. Example; E+EOP vs MM+FOE

But when you team with rune pures and 99 def tanks it just ruins it for everyone and basically defeats the purpose of this whole pure community if rune pures and tanks are going to be at every single HPC fight.

I think they pretty neat and can be really fun, when you team with other pure clans. Example; E+EOP vs MM+FOE

But when you team with rune pures and 99 def tanks it just ruins it for everyone and basically defeats the purpose of this whole pure community if rune pures and tanks are going to be at every single HPC fight.

Even if its 2 pure clans teaming vs 1?

I agree with you mostly though.

Even if its 2 pure clans teaming vs 1?

I agree with you mostly though.

Not saying no names but a certain pure clan was teaming with 99 def tanks and rune pures before those other 2 pure clans even made there alliance, trust me i guarantee you that if that certain pure clan stop calling 99 def tanks and rune puers the others will stop teaming.

I don't know how much of you faced 99 def tanks and rune pures before but it is really annoying and its funny how a clan claims to be #1 pure clan and only pure clan left when the only reason they are #1 is because they hide behind 99 def tanks and rune pures.

And plus 2v1 is no excuse to send a open invitation to 99 def tanks and rune pures, Call another pure clan even out the odds, thats the way it always been and the way should be.

Not a flame, I just tell it like it is.

Can be fun to have teamed fights from time to time, but for the most part i prefer testing my own clans abilities.

Alliances don't have to necissarily mean ingame though, we have a good relationship with Px which more than anything else has just increased the activity of our forums, irc, ts and expanded our community. It's also nice to be able to have events from time to time with clans when you know it's not going to turn into a big flame or propaganda battle afterwards.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.