Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

alliances

Derp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't date foreigners, sorry Druzzy :(

We have enough on are hands dating Foe and cheating on them with Tlp. Not that we don't find Foe attractive anymore it's just hard to resist Tlp's sexy abs.

Untitled5t65345.png

some semi-main clans that team first.. deserve to face real mains themselves. Funny how the hypocrites cry when it happens to them when they started the bs in the first place, so I LOVE IT WHEN THEY CRY. Nothing better then making hypocrites eat their own ****, na mean? My opinion on alliances... all part of the game, and the wild has no rules, do what you gotta do I guess. If you pull a cheap move first, expect a cheap move back... simple

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

some semi-main clans that team first.. deserve to face real mains themselves. Funny how the hypocrites cry when it happens to them when they started the bs in the first place, so I LOVE IT WHEN THEY CRY. Nothing better then making hypocrites eat their own ****, na mean? My opinion on alliances... all part of the game, and the wild has no rules, do what you gotta do I guess. If you pull a cheap move first, expect a cheap move back... simple

na mean?

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

na mean?

na mean?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

na mean?

na mean?

na mean?

na mean?

Str8 up thuggin'

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Survival of the Fittest.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Every clan should just close into Eop and MM, problem solved IMO

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Even if its 2 pure clans teaming vs 1?

I agree with you mostly though.

Not saying no names but a certain pure clan was teaming with 99 def tanks and rune pures before those other 2 pure clans even made there alliance, trust me i guarantee you that if that certain pure clan stop calling 99 def tanks and rune puers the others will stop teaming.

I don't know how much of you faced 99 def tanks and rune pures before but it is really annoying and its funny how a clan claims to be #1 pure clan and only pure clan left when the only reason they are #1 is because they hide behind 99 def tanks and rune pures.

And plus 2v1 is no excuse to send a open invitation to 99 def tanks and rune pures, Call another pure clan even out the odds, thats the way it always been and the way should be.

Not a flame, I just tell it like it is.

^

If you can't make friends with the rest of the pure community, and have no pure allies to call on, then you shouldn't complain when clans have the ability to call their friends to help them out after you've been crashing their battles for years. If you decide to call upon a runepure/tank clan to come to your aid however, there should be NO bit**ing and complaining when they STILL beat you. If it's gunna be a game about who can call the most dates to one gang-bang, and you are out-pulled, then obviously you're not the #1 clan lol. Being #1 includes community, consistency, and overall outlooks. Do I need to link up all of the videos where clans are warring and the "#1" clan is nowhere to be found until its towards the end and time to crash? I think everybody here understands that being hunted and downed every weekend should be classified as a compliment and an insult at the same time. The fact you're worth being hunted = compliment. The fact you're being downed across the servers = insult.

Either way, alliances or no alliances, it's all about how big your pants are. Admitting losses takes big ones. Admitting them in your own clan's forums takes even bigger ones.

eopadmitlose.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And tbh, if you've been crashing other clans for years and are going to call in on your ally(ies) to help you everytime you are going to lose in 1v1 straight up against another clan... That's not what alliances are for, because all that does is stir up crap like it did in WW1.

Like someone posted a lil before me, alliances are great until you abuse them. May they never die.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Good alliance: CP & FI (They fight each other, do not team often, barely call for help)

Bad alliance: Eop & FOE (Call for help a lot, "fight" each other, as in MM vs Foe vs EOP, FOEOP vs MM)

If you weren't ignorant you would know that teaming against MM for two reasons

1) MM crashing our fight

2) MM teaming with HF

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Good alliance: CP & FI (They fight each other, do not team often, barely call for help)

Bad alliance: Eop & FOE (Call for help a lot, "fight" each other, as in MM vs Foe vs EOP, FOEOP vs MM)

Lol love how u pull **** out ur ass.

the only reason EoP teams with FOE is because

1.MM crashed them.

2.MM calls hf.