Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How Do YOU Set Up Your Inventory For Minis?

Dirty Wobble

Back when I played I could actually tank so I only brang like 3-4 brews. Can't believe people these days actually bring 8-12 brews, units obviously can't pile/ko these days. Not even joking, you need like 1 brew sip per rocktail to combo with, you don't actually use brews to survive 1v1s or some ********, get good.

1:30 to learn how to tank with the correct amount of brews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri_hUH8JW_w

Also before you start bitching, I couldn't be ****** maging so I was straight ranging. I also know I shouldn't have the fally shield on but I just got it and wanted to use it + knew we'd win anyway.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I am sure everyone will benefit from your post.

I'll put it simply then? Don't waste your entire inventory on brews when mini-wars are about precision piling and knockouts; not surviving the longest period of time 1v1 and hoping that 14 hitpoints will help you survive getting piled.

Using the right amount of brews/necklaces/rocktails in combos will allow you to escape a pile or survive long enough for the rest of your team/clan to pick off a few of the opposing clan's members while they're still attacking you. What's the point of heaps of brews if you're going to die straight away when you get piled? Bringing the correct inventory will turn a great defence into a great offence as well.

You need brews/pnecks to tank. 1 guy is always the pile. so 1 guy has to tank the other 4 people in a 5v5 (because one on their team is also the pile, so in a 5v5, you shuold only be tanking 4 people max.)

Piling is the most important thing in Mini's. However, Speccing others randomally causes them to have to eat, helping the person tanking out. Basically, he who tanks the longest wins the battle. I take so many brews because I overload, and I CAN take that many b/c Ovls restore back up without restore pots. Generally, the more brews you take, the longer you can tank. However, you do need some rocktails.

^ You said it 100% the right way.

green: T A N K M O D E A C T I V A T E D

Untitled5t65345.png

Back when I played I could actually tank so I only brang like 3-4 brews. Can't believe people these days actually bring 8-12 brews, units obviously can't pile/ko these days. Not even joking, you need like 1 brew sip per rocktail to combo with, you don't actually use brews to survive 1v1s or some ********, get good.

1:30 to learn how to tank with the correct amount of brews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri_hUH8JW_w

Also before you start bitching, I couldn't be ****** maging so I was straight ranging. I also know I shouldn't have the fally shield on but I just got it and wanted to use it + knew we'd win anyway.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I am sure everyone will benefit from your post.

I'll put it simply then? Don't waste your entire inventory on brews when mini-wars are about precision piling and knockouts; not surviving the longest period of time 1v1 and hoping that 14 hitpoints will help you survive getting piled.

Using the right amount of brews/necklaces/rocktails in combos will allow you to escape a pile or survive long enough for the rest of your team/clan to pick off a few of the opposing clan's members while they're still attacking you. What's the point of heaps of brews if you're going to die straight away when you get piled? Bringing the correct inventory will turn a great defence into a great offence as well.

your opinion :thumbsup: