Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy April Fools Day from EoP

Jonty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a good day of 7431051924523195.png

:thumbsup:

Does he know that their is a fire-breathing Dragon behind him? Or is he just a Jedi?

Untitled5t65345.png

None of the Eop topics can be taken seriously these days anymore, I don't even like MM but this is just BS

Yep, you can far better judge what happened today than someone who was actually there.

or you could just watch vids from both clans and make your own conclusions :teehee: :teehee:

None of the Eop topics can be taken seriously these days anymore, I don't even like MM but this is just BS

Yep, you can far better judge what happened today than someone who was actually there.

or you could just watch vids from both clans and make your own conclusions :teehee: :teehee:

90% of the MM video's i watch of our fights are cut off before the end, so i'm not sure that that's a very good way to understand what actually happened :teehee: :teehee:

For example, your video last week being cut off showing a bunch of MM sitting south of gdz near gap and saying "EoP cleared" after killing a few returners. Meanwhile we're up north of gdz clearing your maingroup and AF are chasing HF to edgeville. Shame the video cut off before we rushed south and killed you all and you ended :teehee:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.