Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The #1 F2P clan goes undefeated

Jonty

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

2itsp42.png

~15 people that aren't pure warring there.. i don't know why you'd post that screenshot

Yeah that clan was fighting Px while MM was killing returners. They rushed from EoP's side, realized there was a fight, and left 5 seconds later.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

oh and just because you had 1 good Saturday, it doesn't make you #1 f2p clan. You still have to prove yourself against FOE in a full out. You are still #3 F2P clan.

since the wilderness has returned most weeks we have been the dominant force in f2p... like it or not but that is how it is.

Attempthide.png

lol

2itsp42.png

~15 people that aren't pure warring there.. i don't know why you'd post that screenshot

Yeah that clan was fighting Px while MM was killing returners. They rushed from EoP's side, realized there was a fight, and left 5 seconds later.

After killing me lol

Untitled5t65345.png

Our starting in the second fight at gap is incorrect.

(Map glitch)

110402222856.png

Thanks for the fights EOP, was fun. See you tomorrow.

You had a second cc for old schools and elites (I Mahatma I), which had about 10-15 in it.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

(Map glitch)

110402222856.png

You had a second cc for Old schools and elites (I Mahatma I), which had about 10-15 in it.

yeh it had 10 in the beginning of the trip, idk about that fight because main cc was used later by most

but doesnt change the fact you won so

(Map glitch)

110402222856.png

You had a second cc for old schools and elites (I Mahatma I), which had about 10-15 in it.

even if that was what we had in the second CC, 84 + 10 doesn't equal ~115 or whatever the hell you said lol

(Map glitch)

110402222856.png

No we didn't. We had 80 people with people in Mahatmas CC so we merged them.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

(Map glitch)

110402222856.png

84 + 10 doesn't equal ~115 or whatever the hell you said lol

We said you had 100. 84+1+15= 100

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

(Map glitch)

110402222856.png

84+10 = 94 which is pretty close to the opts i gave for the second fight

If you wanna complain about my opts being 6 off then i think you need to cool down.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

(Map glitch)

110402222856.png

Not what my anonymous benefactors said.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

(Map glitch)

110402222856.png

Not what my anonymous benefactors said.

mine neither

7431051924523195.png

we had 105 first fight and we wanted to fight at sperm hill, not corp. Some good fights today, shame FOE had to camp our returners first fight though >.<, oh and just because you had 1 good Saturday, it doesn't make you #1 f2p clan. You still have to prove yourself against FOE in a full out. You are still #3 F2P clan.

1st fight you had 65 left at the end. (read your cc)

Don't see why fullout wars mean so much to you, you're saying the number one spot means that you win a fullout, so if a clan won a fullout vs another clan, then slumped and got ripped every weekend for the next six months, they are still number 1? No, it's more realistic judging on consistancy.

Also why are you so obsessed with holding a title, you get more fun by just having some fun with e-buddies and being a community.

Goodjob EOP, you owned today.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

(Map glitch)

110402222856.png

84+10 = 94 which is pretty close to the opts i gave for the second fight

If you wanna complain about my opts being 6 off then i think you need to cool down.

Don't try and flame bait. I said "Thanks for the fights" in my post also and therefore not trolling in any way, shape or form.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

lol

2itsp42.png

They were there for longer than 5 seconds, they chased me from red dragon cage to moss giants, but I did see them hitting EOP as well (mostly focusing on MM though as seen in that picture :/ donno what that was about). N we weren't killing returners. btw lol at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Y6j3t9-Dc...player_embedded "HF were a little too late" /facedesk not every main is HF.

oh and just because you had 1 good Saturday, it doesn't make you #1 f2p clan. You still have to prove yourself against FOE in a full out. You are still #3 F2P clan.

since the wilderness has returned most weeks we have been the dominant force in f2p... like it or not but that is how it is.

:/ not sure if serious... 9/10 when you are losing FOE mysteriously appears.

Hey i know, since we can't make our own topic of excuses, lets just spam eop's topic with excuses such as "HEY YOUR OPTS ARE 6 OFF" to make us feel better.

sorry 2 be mean but i spend time on a topic then we gotta argue about insignificant facts, stop ur makin me sad.

7431051924523195.png

we had 105 first fight and we wanted to fight at sperm hill, not corp. Some good fights today, shame FOE had to camp our returners first fight though >.<, oh and just because you had 1 good Saturday, it doesn't make you #1 f2p clan. You still have to prove yourself against FOE in a full out. You are still #3 F2P clan.

Don't see why fullout wars mean so much to you, you're saying the number one spot means that you win a fullout, so if a clan won a fullout vs another clan, then slumped and got ripped every weekend for the next six months, they are still number 1? No, it's more realistic judging on consistancy.

Also why are you so obsessed with holding a title, you get more fun by just having some fun with e-buddies and being a community.

Exactly my view, let's keep this flame free though please :)

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

^

We also had a second cc with about 20 people in it so our ending is alot more than 65 lol

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

why are mm crying over losing to eop, get over it mm, you always win against eop and this time they outplayed you.

MM are just making themselves look bad crying over losing once to a clan that they always fight -.-.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png