Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

an average f2p saturday trip

Trile

efbanner.png

Peaking at 31 and maintained at a number of 28+ for the whole trip and ended with 25 EF left before we dismissed, we went out to our usual f2p saturday trip to dedicate it to our PK Leader, Trent.

efheader20.png

We were getting a pkri with BV, but ST pmed me that DF and negative was teaming again and wanted us to hit DF for them at gdz. We asked BV to be patience while we go north and to fight DF. While we were heading north, BV followed us and we ranned into negative then when we went deeper into the wilderness and found DF running south. EF and BV eventually went to maze and found no-one. So we both decided to have so fun pkri at maze since we were already there. EF went inside maze to defend while BV rushes us. About 15 seconds after bv had rushed us, DF or negative (they both have similar cape) logged in the center of maze while ST was outside of maze. EF and BV simply ignored them and continued our fight until DF/ST decided to rush in. It was a close fight till they rushed in but eh was fun. Thanks for the fight BV.

EF Started: 28

EF Ended: Around 18 before crashed

Bv Started: 33

Bv Ended: Around 15-20 before crashed

efheader20.png

After re-grouping, we asked BV to have a rematch. They gladly accepted and told us they had around 45 cause they had TH with them. About two minutes after they told us that, R asked us if they can come to our trip for some action since they have a p2p prep in 15 minutes or so. We told them to come along since I known most of the people in R :wub: . We were supposedly to defend sperm hills, but when we got there, TR was there already. It was a uneven fight since we had the number, but again TR high levels couldn't do anything. The fight was rather interesting since R didn't had our cape. We kept killing R by accident while dropping TR 1 by 1. Two to three minutes later, CT rushes in and cleared the battlefield. Was fun and thanks for the fight TR.

EF Started: Around 40 with R

EF Ended: Around 30 with R

TR Started: Around 25?

TR Ended: Around 10? (mostly high levels, and some we couldn't attack)

efheader20.png

After that, R left to there prep. vs. TOP, which they won 3-0. Gratz guys <3. We quickly regrouped once we heard Negative was in our world and rushes CA. When we got there TLP was fighting someone(sorry for the crash) at CA, but all I saw was TLP and alot of randoms pure. TLP dipped north while we went inside CA killing the remaining randomers inside CA. We noticed BV was hiding behind altar(bv ranks told me they have recently just cleared negative,df,tlp), we decided to just go pray and leave them. But instead they rushes us. We defended the altar, and the fight didn't last long, guessing they had low supply, we won and took over CA with ease. Once again, Thanks for the fight BV.

EF Started: 29

EF Ended: Losing 2 people - 27

Bv Started: Around 30ish

Bv Ended: 0

efheader20.png

Once again, we quickly re-massed after hearing negative was out in the wilderness. We quickly went out and walked around randomly to CA - sperm hills - hills - spider village then one of our failscouterthatneedtol2scout told me negative was south of us. We rushes south near spider village and TR rushes into us. Again I don't think TR had much and had high levels that most of us couldn't attack, we were picking on them 1 by 1 then we heard negative was at gap. We decided to dip the fight with TR since they only had about 5-7 left, we rushed north where the tree at and saw a clan of green capes(thinking it was negative), we attacked them with our 0 energy run while they were running north to the piper. Before we know it, that was malice and the clan that was at piper was negative. Negative rushes us with malice and cleared us with ease. After that event, I was informed that negative and malice was having a pkri, sorry about that Malice and negative.

EF Ended: Around 24 - before we dipped

TR Started: Around 15?

TR Ended: Around 5-7

efheader20.png

Its been almost 3 hours, we decided to do one more pkri and approached WAR for a PKRI before we let our clan members have a break. WAR accepted our PKRI and defended near the piper at lava gap. We rushes them and pushed into them with out rune scimitars. We picked them off 1 by 1 and when the war was about to be over, CT again rushes us. We decided to retreat south and off'ed WAR. While EF/WAR was retreating, we decided to fight CT off near spider village and gave them our lootation. Thanks for the fight WAR, was fun <3

EF Ended: 27 before CT crashed

WAR Started: 24

WAR Ended: Around 10 before CT crashed

efheader20.png

[-Videos-]

^ more info. of our trip but did not show the first fight

^ have good info with the first fight

efheader20.png

[-Pictures-]

Sadly no-one took any pictures except for one. I will quote what he had posted on our forum.

EF v Bv in CA

http://img845.imageshack.us/i/efvsbv.png/

Me Killing the Leader of Bv during the war at CA

http://img808.imageshack.us/i/ikillbv.png/

Cp Crashed us After Bv Cleared so logged to a diff world :P

http://img291.imageshack.us/i/efaftermath.png/

This Pic idk i forgot who we were fighting.

http://img861.imageshack.us/i/efidk.png/

EF v WAR at Piper/Dwarfs

http://img860.imageshack.us/i/efwar.png/

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Nice job EF, sad our fight got crashed, but looks like u guys had fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I'd say TR had around 18, probably ended with around 12-13 and we had trouble hitting eachother.

Averaging a combat level of 89 ingame and only pulling 30 makes it tough fighting clans haha.

When it was near sperm, we thought it was just you at first :P

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Yah Negative weren't teamed we saw them a few times ;o

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

We were getting a pkri with BV, but ST pmed me that DF and negative was teaming again and wanted us to hit DF for them at gdz. We asked BV to be patience while we go north and to fight DF.

I stopped reading there. We didn't team with anyone, you tried to crash our run ins, got obliterated, and didn't want to 1v1 the entire saturday.

At least make your topic truthfully, and posting pictures helps.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

We were getting a pkri with BV, but ST pmed me that DF and negative was teaming again and wanted us to hit DF for them at gdz. We asked BV to be patience while we go north and to fight DF.

I stopped reading there. We didn't team with anyone, you tried to crash our run ins, got obliterated, and didn't want to 1v1 the entire saturday.

Although I had to leave early i've been informed you tried to crash Negative's run in vs Malice then ended up getting smacked. Negative didn't team with DF and until you can proove that don't assume it.

Goodjob on your trip.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Hello Negative. If you guys actually take your time and read this topic, you would know whatsup. Like I said ST asked us to get DF and informed us that you guys were teaming with them. If you did not team with them, then thats alright just say that. And the crashing part, we were actually was trying to hunt you guys, then we ran into TR in spider village and ran into Malice south of Dwarf. They just kept running north to the piper then bam, we found you negative. But at that point we had no runs with low supplies. Good fight guys <3

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

Sparatic, my kind sir. We uses something call orb of counting every 30 secs in the fight. For the other clans, we simply just ask their clan leader or count them in the mini map and give a approximately how many they have left. That's why you take pictures and videos <3

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

Lmfao kid we tried to get a 1v1 vs you!@!

as you can see in the vid after we had a pkri with tr

we got your location that you were north of us

so we quickly left tr cuz they had less then we had and came right to you

with low inven and **** cuz you pssy ass scare to 1v1 us!!

kid get your facts right...

think before you blink!@!@