Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Notify By Text

Dirty Wobble

heyyy..

So you know how there's the notify by e-mail button? Well what if there is a notify by text option next to the notify by e-mail. That way it could send you a text message if someone replys to the topics if your choice. You, of cource, need to register your cell phone. You caan reply to the topic by just replying to the text that was sent.

What yall think? Am gud ideahzz?

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

Yh would be a cool idea, but who would pay for the text messages? around 500 texts could be sent from these forums to people a day a text is what like 10p? I highly doubt Karl could fork out £500 a day for people to be informed on pw :(

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

If you have a smart phone, notification by email is just as effective as text messaging. Notification by SMS would require us to pay for a service to allow us to send text messages. I anticipate that not many people would use it. It would also then require you to have your cell phone number registered to your account. Naturally, it would be hidden from users and only visible to admins if we chose to see it. We would never exploit that, but I doubt you'd want it in our hands.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I love that you're so active on PureWarfare that you require the ability to visit us while mobile - there's just no practical way to do so. The best way to do so i enable e-mail notifications. If you're able to visit this page on your phone, you should be able to check your e-mail. The e-mail (I think) contains the content of the reply on your topic, or a topic you've been active on.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend