Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EF vs. BV - f2p full out war

Trile

EF vs. BV  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Exiled Force
    • Bloody Vikingz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fullout, won't determine anything at all. Fullouts don't determine anything at all it's all about the weekend baby.
This war will be taking place on the weekend, Tommy.

it's in clan wars. let make it simple for u bb, if MM wants to chalenge EOP to a full out, it doesn't mean anything because both clans pull 100+ on the weekends and their fights are a fullout (subtracting the crashing, ofcorse).

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Yes, this war was acepted. Like I said before, yes this is match, it was just a way to convince bv to war us. Everytime we asked for a one week prep, it get declines. But when u said full out with match opts, thry get a excited and accept it.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

*** [ CLAN ]: [EF] Exiled Force (http://exiledforce.b1.jcink.com) | Members: 45 | Type: F2P | Time: Not Set | Cape: Wilderness9 | Homeworld: 167 | [Averages] Cmb: 64.18/65.24; Str: 72.89; Cns: 69.82; Mage: 77.27; Range: 78; Overall: 553 | Last Update: 5th Apr 2011

You're declaring a matched opts war for #1 LPC with a 65 combat average? The top five on your ml are over 80 combat and the top 17 on your ml are over 70 combat. This looks like a F2P prep to me lol.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

1st off, trile who the **** recognizes yall as a lpc? yalls lowest lvl is a damn 65 with mith, get the **** on.

2nd off, Negative tears both these clans a new ass hole.

3rd off, Resurgence is the only true LPC now, until a specific clan that I know is opening soon officially opens.

4th off, Repulsive is repulsive.

BV wins with 40+ remaining.

someone's angry..

dipsy.png

Pal, we only have about 3 low 80's in ef that is in p2p. but in f2p they're high 70s. EF is all 60-70's atm with about 3 50's. We're still not ready for MPC yet since we have no 90 nor 100's in the clan, and a very few 80s. Yes, the definition of LPC have changed during the past few years. Keep my word, we will soon be in the MPC once we start accepting 80's,90's, and 100's. The 80's that is currently in ef use to be in the level 60-70's but they have trained a lil too much.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Pal, we only have about 3 low 80's in ef that is in p2p. but in f2p they're high 70s. EF is all 60-70's atm with about 3 50's. We're still not ready for MPC yet since we have no 90 nor 100's in the clan, and a very few 80s. Yes, the definition of LPC have changed during the past few years. Keep my word, we will soon be in the MPC once we start accepting 80's,90's, and 100's. The 80's that is currently in ef use to be in the level 60-70's but they have trained a lil too much.

You have five level 80s on your memberlist and that's without any unranked pray, def, attack stats and so on. You are not a low level pure clan, the definition of something so obviously stated by the title hasn't changed especially when there is a med level pure clan category and a high level clan category which allow people to easily categorise clans by level. High 70s is not by anyone's definition low level on RuneScape.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Isn't EF that 65+cmbt clan with 30 def guys...

Soon EOP, MM and FOE will be fighting out for #1 LPC aswell...

Edit: MM doesn't allow addy, my bad.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Isn't EF that 65+cmbt clan with 30 def guys...

Soon EOP, MM and FOE will be fighting out for #1 LPC aswell...

Edit: MM doesn't allow addy, my bad.

i heard efs leader had 39 defence :x

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Im sure BV has a bunch of G2h nerds because they are massers and ALL massers do dungerneering ..

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you