Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

End of the road

to this day all of the original pure clans are still standing ( MM/FOE/FI/TLP/EOP/CP )

original pure clans FOE/FI/EOP/CP )

thumbalanwake.png

Newfags infesting pure community, rip old school

+1 Newfags are taking over =( They would be so lost if we used a time machine and put them back in the days before TS/Vent, cc, and teamcapes in f2p loll

hey lay off of him he's a proud 1 year member of cp, but he likes to talk trash about the old th rivalry days!

Yeah man let's make fun of newfags because being an oldfag is a real accomplishment. Omg totally everyone would be so lost before vent and teamcapes because Runescape is soo hard bro!

yea i'm putting 1 month member of the #1 clan epidemic on my resume. feels good to know i'm getting a job!

More chances of getting a job if you put down how long you've been playing runescape and been a member of the pure clanning community. You sure are proud of it.

Poor response Prageek, I expected better. However, `Pure did make me lol about getting a job.

MM- The original pure clan

EOP - I can't believe no one has mentioned their ranged unit back in the day

CP - #1 in the original BH era, but most clans didnt compete in it

FOE - Always been near the top

FI - Had their ups

TLP - Dominating forice in P2P

EOP RANGE UNIT: the reason i wouldn't go to gap on a ****** saturday

Until CP beat them with 4 ending l0ll0l0, was so intense.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to this day all of the original pure clans are still standing ( MM/FOE/FI/TLP/EOP/CP )

thumbalanwake.png

+1 Newfags are taking over =( They would be so lost if we used a time machine and put them back in the days before TS/Vent, cc, and teamcapes in f2p loll

hey lay off of him he's a proud 1 year member of cp, but he likes to talk trash about the old th rivalry days!

Yeah man let's make fun of newfags because being an oldfag is a real accomplishment. Omg totally everyone would be so lost before vent and teamcapes because Runescape is soo hard bro!

yea i'm putting 1 month member of the #1 clan epidemic on my resume. feels good to know i'm getting a job!

More chances of getting a job if you put down how long you've been playing runescape and been a member of the pure clanning community. You sure are proud of it.

Poor response Prageek, I expected better. However, `Pure did make me lol about getting a job.

FI - Had their ups

You probably didn't get it. Not surprised.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

thumbalanwake.png

FI - Had their ups

You probably didn't get it. Not surprised.

Nah I get it... You think putting Epidemic on a resume would have a better chance of getting you a job than playing rs and being a member of the pure community. Its not that funny.

You are off your game this week. Go rest up and come out fresh. Chin up man

maulerpixil1-1.gif

First words I remember when I think about them:

MM - F2P gods, insane pulls, first pure clan, last pure clan

FOE - P2P wildy gods, rivalry with mm, awesome f2p

EOP - def, good f2p, bad p2p, huge pulls lately

Fi - slump, sexy cape, old #1 f2p

TLP - P2P clanwars, turmoil, p2p top 3 always

CP - addy, gud f2p, bad p2p, old

images1scf.jpg

First words I remember when I think about them:

MM - F2P gods, insane pulls, first pure clan, last pure clan

FOE - P2P wildy gods, rivalry with mm, awesome f2p

EOP - def, good f2p, bad p2p, huge pulls lately

Fi - slump, sexy cape, old #1 f2p

TLP - P2P clanwars, turmoil, p2p top 3 always

CP - addy, gud f2p, bad p2p, old

don't forget foe accepts turmoil too

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

Nah I get it... You think putting Epidemic on a resume would have a better chance of getting you a job than playing rs and being a member of the pure community. Its not that funny.

Not sure if trolling

Re-read it slowly you god damn simpleton lol

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Not sure if trolling

oh my :facepalm:...

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

It's kind of cool to see so many clans come along, but there's 6 who never closed. Kind of shows how hard it is to keep a clan consistent. There's a couple clans that had success after PCL/Wildy died (Epidemic v2, DP, more) But the leaders didn't have as much desire to keep it going, since it wasn't like they were open for 5+ years like the top 6 clans. That's why I think they'll never close.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Not sure if trolling

:)

maulerpixil1-1.gif

MM - Tele Tubbies.

FOE - Youtube Products

FI - Addy Daddy's

EOP - Nothing but numbers

TLP - p2p only?

CP - old ass clan who've never been #1 apart from in like bh crator era l0l

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

MM - crazy f2p, very original and unique warring style and attitude

FOE - very organized, advanced pure clan. Will always be remembered as a quality clan in both servers.

FI - Good past, unfortunately not much going on for a while maybe it will pick up. easy clan to get a spy in

TLP - Will be known for bad ass brids, sick matched opts p2p and the clan that inspired me and a lot of other p2p based clans to transition slowly into F2P

EOP - Leadership = Everything. They are rebels and true pirates. A pretty notorious clan not too long ago for being advanced with hacking, dossing due to a few inside the community but switched up their methods and now can back **** up being one of the greatest f2p clans ever.

CP - Low levels, ****** banks but great f2p. Some great organization and a great reminder of old style pure warring in some cases.

i'm higher combat than you,watch your mouth

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MM-1st Pure clan, only successful pink clan in the game

FOE-1st YouTube heroes for pures, beastly p2p and many #1 titles in both servers

EOP-Original f2p based clan, held #1 before (once overall many times f2p), lots of slumps, huge recent comeback

TLP-Beastly p2p based clan, lots of old school pkers.

CP-BH pride, 'nuff said

FI-F2p turned P2p based, great ups, in a down atm but coming back.

{Edit}- I like Evan's tho LOL

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

MM - First pure clan. Mahatma. Always #1 or #2 in both p2p and f2p

TLP - High stat averages. P2p clanwars. Always #3 p2p in wild. Hiei.

FOE - Youtube. Always #1,#2, or #3 in both f2p and p2p. Bonesaw.

EOP - Streak hard, slump hard in f2p. Traditionally bad in p2p, but turning that around recently.

FI - Started big in f2p, and was in top 3 for a long time. Long slump recently.

CP - Came out of nowhere and had one great summer.

SIDE NOTE: As I was thinking about this, I noticed that historically EOP and FI are linked. When EOP is streaking, FI slumps hard. When FI is streaking, EOP slumps hard. Roller coaster ride for those two in f2p.