Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The new alliances

Stephen

So far for the past month i think we all know we've been seeing many new alliances forming in the midsts of pures, ex: MM+HF Vs EOP+FOE this alliance has been going on for a month or so now

Do you think more alliances will be created among the lower pulling pure clans? I've recently seen a lot of teaming within the low-med pulling clans.

Or do you think that MM+HF Vs EOP+FOE will be added on to?

Or will there just be a big ****** crash war?

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Important to note that MM and HF aren't an official alliance but a mutually beneficial friendship in response to EoP+Foe teaming vs MM. As for alliances, alliances are for the weak. Pures are just trying to be like us mains.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Important to note that MM and HF aren't an official alliance but a mutually beneficial friendship in response to EoP+Foe teaming vs MM. As for alliances, alliances are for the weak. Pures are just trying to be like us mains.

Reason we teamed last weekend is because MM+HF randomly rushed our fight trying to crash. If you're going to crash a fight with a main clan behind you what do you expect lol?

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

No ****. Nobody ever claims to have an official alliance. Even though you pretty much are allied if you end up teaming every single week that you pull poorly and you still want to compete with your rival.

Arp-1.png

No ****. Nobody ever claims to have an official alliance. Even though you pretty much are allied if you end up teaming every single week that you pull poorly and you still want to compete with your rival.

No **** idiot, but EoP and Foe are an actual alliance. MM don't need HF, and HF don't need MM. But Foe and EoP are codependent.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

No **** idiot, but EoP and Foe are an actual alliance. MM don't need HF, and HF don't need MM. But Foe and EoP are codependent.

You're dumb. You need to go back to Zybez and post with your forty year old virgin boyfriends.

http://forums.zybez.net/

Pures - 1

Mains - 0

I showed him right?

Really though, quit posting.

You're dumb. You need to go back to Zybez and post with your forty year old virgin boyfriends.

Pures - 1

Mains - 0

I showed him right?

Given that I'm in MM, and have a pure you can **** off <3 if you want 99 def off these boards, get rid of the 30 def. We don't hug HF all trip like EoP hug Foe.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

I got him out, we got a closet Mayhem Maker. This explains the support towards MM and the hate towards FOE.

Pures - 1

Mains - 0

I showed him right?

Given that I'm in MM, and have a pure you can **** off <3 if you want 99 def off these boards, get rid of the 30 def. We don't hug HF all trip like EoP hug Foe.

id call it an alliance if i promoted hf site on mm homepage

who gives a **** anyways

i think people have been advised to join hf in mm if they made rune pures before tlp was even a clan :o

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Pures - 1

Mains - 0

I showed him right?

im sorry but you do hug HF all trip...

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?