Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For what reason

Jonty

Fatality has had every bad thing happen to them already, so... Only thing that might make Fatality close is if all the current ranks/vets get abducted by aliens, and PBKO becomes leader.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Because the staff gets too old and dont want to hand it down to new kids to tear its image apart. Thats for all the top clans IMO

Yeah I think that has to do a lot with clans closing/slumping. Back when Fi were S0, FI's old leaders were amazing. But they ****** up when it came to passing down the leadership.

I found it so ironic that you posted this :P

pandanegative1.png

i die of a heart attack because i rage to much

cory dies of aids, self explanatory...

larry for some reason or another goes on a coke binge and od's

jason dies of a massive tsunami...RIP

carmelo anthony's knee claims big alex- he was sitting courtside at a knicks game, melo tripped on himself, rest is history.

David suffers from 58 stab wounds- grace... nuff said.

the mole's tunnel gets flooded from the SAME EXACT TSUNAMI that claimed jason...wow...go figure.

ever succumbs to very serious food poisoning from one of the many ****** Spanish foods he eats on the reg...wunwanbya

Jacob goes back to some dubstep/trance/faggotry concert thing...this time however he gets jumped by a large group of 4nrs demanding his runescape password...a 25 year old unemployed swedish man is later charged with the killing.

Soron attempts to come back after the recent deaths, but only manages to get us gwas'd by BV for a month straight before he decides to step down...There was a 70% chance he was high while leading.

R3v3nged and bloody fight irl and while trying to tree hug the tree hugger....the ******* tree actually comes crashing down and kills them both...******* terrible.

Finnald gets word of whats going down, comes back as leader, and doesn't attend 1 single trip... rip

Hiei finally decides enough is enough and takes over the show all by himself... weekend trips are eventually replaced by karaoke, drinking, and communal masturbation to his pk vids...not excluding the very good godsword series....

after hiei dies of old age at age 168... tlp closes its doors.

DONT CALL ME A PROPHET WHEN IT HAPPENS OK!?!?!!

You are #1 i lol'd so much.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

15hbkn4.gif

I just saw god...

Oh and because Peter

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Only clan that could possibly slump us at this moment is MM. So MM i guess?

It obviously wont happen so -,- ?...?..?.

'.'

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

dumb topic looks like eop is rd yto close

Looks like every single one of your posts is a flame

left out that you have no decency or mental capacity, but only because you know this info, so whats the point of me repeating it

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

dumb topic looks like eop is rd yto close

Looks like every single one of your posts is a flame

left out that you have no decency or mental capacity, but only because you know this info, so whats the point of me repeating it

why do you care? worry about yourself. ;]

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

Afraid to lose against BV?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011