Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The next breakthrough clan?

Jet

One Clan That Was Able to Accomplish This Was Zenith (Just Saying)

Zenith did well considering where they came from, but I don't think they ever "broke through". Zenith were always considered a decent clan, and closed whilst still being "decent", but not so much in the top tier.

Examples of clans that DID break through would be TH from 07ish, DP in '10 and E in '09.

Clans that have the potential to break through are pretty limited, Control being a good example of one of them. It'd be great if a low level clan (Much like TH, DP, and E once were) manages to break through and reach the dizzy heights that the previously mentioned clans did, and it'd be even better if a whole new generation popped up and managed to make it (or break it) together.

Zenith accomplished much more then Control has and probably ever will :teehee:

O magic gypsy will I ever have 1 million dollars?

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now i don't see any.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I think MM because they defy the odds. Being the only pure clan left and being teamed on 24/7 even when their TS gets ddos'd yet still winning. MM is the breakthrough clan in my eyes, never have I seen a clan with such great leadership and organization that defy all odds against them! They also created the GWAS LoL.

H, TR, CPR

and guess what... where all NH (well idk if havoc is but seen craveb tele twice so i thought so)

NH clans will survive the longest and can grow alot faster then honor clans but yeah atm p2p this summer i can see some 50v50s going on between a meds.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Come summer, malice - right now, i'd have to say CT have been decent along with EF as they're pulling well.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Lol this probably will seem bias but Control

The reason i think this is because when most clans try to step up to fight the older clans like Cp, Fi etc (talking about 2010) they usually get beat down fast (yous know who, its multiple), or something along those lines, Control hasn't and we aren't i can safely say.

Control set out to be a Wilderness AND F2P focused clan and who can say we haven't and aren't achieving that, we have something to aim for and we aren't finished yet!

If you care or show any interest in Control ^^ then you'll know what we've done and achieved isn't good to talk about because we aren't done yet but we are doing great in my honest opinion :D

Would be nice to see some new faces rise but i don't think it will happen anytime soon. Requires patience + Dedication which a lot of the new clans do not possess.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Frankly, I thought either Zenith & Control were going to battle it out until one of them stepped up top (which, the rivalry was pretty even all things considered.) Whoever would have won that rivalry would have been the next break through but with Ct didn't really take the win in my opinion in the rivalry considering Control didn't close them, they closed for independent reasons. I think Control may not have much a challenge left in the MPC area but can't truely compete with HPCs yet. So their stuck in between which I predict will turn in to a slump right around the corner, even if they are peaking right now.

Retired March 2012

It is true that more people are playing but from my perspective I thought there would be more.

P2P pking there are hardly any pkers tbh most of them are just 1 itemers or looters.

I wish they could make it to where you can not use any spells/tabs/gamenecks/ringsofdueling to tele out of the wild.(except the portals)

Back on topic -

As for any breakthrough clan I don't see any atm.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012