Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

questions about being ratted

Dirty Wobble

i may be ratted i hear, so here are some questions.

1. How id one ratted?

2. What does ratted mean?

3. I have a mac, is it still possible i am ratted?

4. How do i tell if im ratted?

5. Can someone figureout my pass/pin if i am ratted?

6. How do i get rid of it?

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

Uhm. I'll answer a few questions. I'm not the smartest guy with computers but I do know a bit.

Basically, when you're RAT'd they can access anything on your computer/see you through your webcam/watch your screen etc.

Yes they can get your Pin/pass.

Have you downloaded any sketchy programs lately or use free bots?

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

:NULL:

Yeah so I was hacked for 65m, I know it isnt a lot but I really worked for it, by my best "friend". Freaking it wasn't his IP, but he was the only one who knew my pin. So I called him up and he's all denying it. So I just decided to say **** it and blowup his computer and whoever's IP that was' computer and call it a day for Runescape. I may return after I move to Colorado for college, but who knows?

I would like to venerate the following people for making my Runescape life really fun:

Tommy- of Zenith, Duval, Beau Blunt n Tbag, Brad Kidd Royalty, Repulsive (had fun laughing at you), Marcus Im Loadingg, Cola Pop, i sonely L, there are many more but I am too heated to think.

As for Affliction, I am sorry to be leaving. I know that you will go places without my help and I wish you the best of luck.

I wish the pure community the best of luck.

Untill next time,

Ben/Dirty Wobble

p.s. If you were in EoP in early to mid 2010 you would know this kid who hacked me and would know how close we were. His name is Nick or 408. If you ever see him around give him ****.

pandanegative1.png

uhh check your startup programs and look for duplicate programs or something that just doesn't look right, then take it off your startup programs.

If it's not on your startup programs the ratter can't use it.

Idk how to remove it though.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Chances are if you're on an OSX operating system you're in the clear. The reason I'm saying this is anyone that tries to "hack" on RuneScape will infect you with a .exe or some file type that isn't compatible with OSX.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• 2 weeks later...