Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royaltys Sunday - April 10th

Xpnkrockemox

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol'd at this topic :ninja:

"We Are Royaltys Sunday - April 10th."

IKR ITS SO DAMN FUNNY!

Untitled5t65345.png

Lol'd at this topic :ninja:

Yes its so funny.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We ran past WAR/Cp and cleared TR & CT in seconds since they clumped so much I was loling. Only thing left was few of CT's lvl 60s which were impossible to fight because we actually have requirements to get in Fatality.

TLP crashed, but 85% of Fatality already logged before they did something.

ps.. We had 44

if u do have requirements to get into ur clan all ur recuits do fail. Yesterday ct had to ask TLP to Ac because we knew fi would call cp incase they were lossing. But u guys didnt because i died. But pretty sure Fi cnt do a 1v1 with ct without calling fi to help. IDK y u guys just dnt fcking merge and call it a happy ending

We ran past WAR/Cp and cleared TR & CT in seconds since they clumped so much I was loling. Only thing left was few of CT's lvl 60s which were impossible to fight because we actually have requirements to get in Fatality.

ps.. We had 44

if u do have requirements to get into ur clan all ur recuits do fail. Yesterday ct had to ask TLP to Ac because we knew fi would call cp incase they were lossing. But u guys didnt because i died. But pretty sure Fi cnt do a 1v1 with ct without calling fi to help. IDK y u guys just dnt fcking merge and call it a happy ending

Whistling Pete's it's hard to decode this message.

Untitled5t65345.png

ps.. We had 44

Whistling Pete's it's hard to decode this message.

Lmao.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

lol, u cant say WAR ending when tr was there, u left, u didn end the fight, u got cleared, just stop trying.

Im sorry who are u?

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

lol, u cant say WAR ending when tr was there, u left, u didn end the fight, u got cleared, just stop trying.

Im sorry who are u?

your clan is walking a very thin line, I would stop seeking attention, because quite honestly, your clan has no room at all to talk. Especially when EVERY single clan that you wrote about in your topic has **** they want changed.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

Im sorry who are u?

your clan is walking a very thin line, I would stop seeking attention, because quite honestly, your clan has no room at all to talk. Especially when EVERY single clan that you wrote about in your topic has **** they want changed.

By the size of ur text, i think ur a bit angry.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Gj Fellas

Thanks man

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Im sorry who are u?

STOP YELLING!

Untitled5t65345.png

Im sorry who are u?

STOP YELLING!

sorry, it only seemed fair under the conditions given. I hate it when wanabe clans think they are the ****.

At wat point in our topic did we say we are da sh1t? i dont see it. Our topics pretty simple to get a huge rage out of u. Either im the best flame baiter in the world or u cant read.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You said CT + o+ cp teamed WTF? You guys ran off while we fought cp on our our then tr came and helped is clear them while you were hiding.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

You said CT + o+ cp teamed WTF? You guys ran off while we fought cp on our our then tr came and helped is clear them while you were hiding.

Never stated u guys teamed, just stated who we faught.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

At wat point in our topic did we say we are da sh1t? i dont see it. Our topics pretty simple to get a huge rage out of u. Either im the best flame baiter in the world or u cant read.

pathetic leadership. and you know damn right, that what I said is correct.

Fix your topic up, then talk.

There is nothing wrong with the topic, the topic is as how we seen it. This is how it went down for us, thats wat a purewarfare topic is.

Im not saying we won every fight. All im doing is showing what happened from our point of view.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You didn't clear us, once we joined in the fight we picked you off and dominated you, till we pushed south east and ran straight into Tribulation (I think, dark green hats, red capes), who cleared us.

Imo this topic looks like crap, you make up storys and don't have a single prove to back up what you said, isn't there supposed to be a vid or anything?

Oh and I think the point we ran into Tribulation you have been cleared, not sure, but I know you did not clear us lol.

There is nothing wrong with the topic, the topic is as how we seen it. This is how it went down for us, thats wat a purewarfare topic is.

Im not saying we won every fight. All im doing is showing what happened from our point of view.

If that's what a Pure Warfare topic is all about I'm sorry.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg