Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royaltys Sunday - April 10th

Xpnkrockemox

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't clear us, once we joined in the fight we picked you off and dominated you, till we pushed south east and ran straight into Tribulation (I think, dark green hats, red capes), who cleared us.

Imo this topic looks like crap, you make up storys and don't have a single prove to back up what you said, isn't there supposed to be a vid or anything?

Oh and I think the point we ran into Tribulation you have been cleared, not sure, but I know you did not clear us lol.

There is nothing wrong with the topic, the topic is as how we seen it. This is how it went down for us, thats wat a purewarfare topic is.

Im not saying we won every fight. All im doing is showing what happened from our point of view.

If that's what a Pure Warfare topic is all about I'm sorry.

Ummmmmmmmm TR weren't there, your clan, yes you guys in the purple hats, you logged into the world when cp/ct were both cleared, we slapped you from 2 sides, you all died then we went to bank :o?, don't have a clue what your on about, if TR went then they must of been about to crash but were a little too late :unsure:

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Looks like you guys had fun

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011