Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yo

Key

Why do we as clans flame each other so much? I mean honestly like its more than back in 08 which i thought was the peak of flaming between clans. Not to mention the ddos and ratting and w/e.

Im not the most "respectable" person but i do try to be nice.

is chivalry dead? :whistling:

mrkeyags.png

There has been a million topics on this already. No one can figure it out. Personally I think it's the drugs these new generation of kids are on.

Untitled5t65345.png

And women always be like: "Chivalry is dead."

"Well, it is... and women killed it."

OT: What Druzzy said.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I think an even bigger problem is teaming with main clans, especially doing it every weekend.

I'd say any clan that does that is setting a terrible example for the rest of the community, and should either just become a main clan themselves, or try and learn to pk without them.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

It's the fact that most of you are immature and cannot control your fingers from typing what you think.

i mean are you saying that about me cause i never flame. I'm an adult so i try to act like one

mrkeyags.png

It's the fact that most of you are immature and cannot control your fingers from typing what you think.

i mean are you saying that about me cause i never flame. I'm an adult so i try to act like one

If you were an adult you wouldn't "try" to act like one.

This is the internet, where shitstorm occurs.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You don't have to flame to be immature.

Wadup key

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I think an even bigger problem is teaming with main clans, especially doing it every weekend.

I'd say any clan that does that is setting a terrible example for the rest of the community, and should either just become a main clan themselves, or try and learn to pk without them.

In my personal opinion, I don't think it helps when you try to call out a certain clan at every moment, and team with a pure clan.

Just sayin'. (I love EOP, but it's annoying how both clans do so much to get at eachother.)

I think it's just people tend to forget it's a game.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

its people like this that try to act mature yet keep baiting within their posts

It's hard to track where it all stemmed from.

Hate between MM+Epidemic just stemmed to both sides bringing mains.

It seems that EOP + MM have taken it one step further and starting ddos'ing.

Certain clans seem to lack other skills so choose to rat.

It all seems to be about getting an advantage over the other clan as losing seems to be too hard to take.

There is still some love in the community, EOP + FOE, and TLP to a certain extent.

FI + CP ranks seem to be on good terms. CT and CP secretly love each other and put on this hatred just to troll Omni to make him pull his hair out.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png