Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Seaching for a pure clan/team.

Rarek0

I'm searching for a pure clan/team, Must have at-least 50+ members and actively war (Atleast 4 times a week) Would also prefer planned fights over unpreped pk trips. I'm also Australia but am not worried when the events are and am happy to wake up at any time for an event. I'm a caller for two different main clans and would hope to be some sort of asset to a pure clan.

My stats are not the best as I only started working on the pure within the past few weeks, I have plans to hopefully have 70+ of all stats within the week (Other then Def/Prayer)

Current Stats

Att: 50

Str: 50

Def: 20

Range: 50

Magic: 70

Prayer: 52

No1 will accept you with those stats atm... get some dual 70+'s and then people MIGHT consider recruiting you.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Your stats are far to low for the things you look for in a clan, the only pure clans that can actively fight 4 times a week require your stats to be alot higher. I suggest starting off in #Malice

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Don't ask for too much when you don't have an account that can meet any clan's reqs.

#Malice I think we have a lot of aussies

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

You should really focus on training, but then again being in a community around people who scape does help. It gives you an idea of what you want or don't want for your account.

Try negative :D

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png