Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

:: Repulsive's Saturday ::

Aidan

Vid is up enjoy watching fellas!

For those of you who have seen my commentaries on my youtube channel "gdampier88" you will know I'm a professional video analyzer.

Proof^

(23:20:11) <[R]Grayson> LOL

(23:20:21) <@Rang3r4elmo> LOL

(23:20:34) <@Rang3r4elmo> prof indeed

So, let me break this down for you:

Souli is proud of his clan, and claims my clan is garbage blah blah blah-

1. His video shows us clearing TH, which was good

2. It shows him falling in with WAR so he gave them our locs to crash,

3. WAR tries to claim a win by rushing us after we're already down people from the pkri with TH,

4. They don't even clear us AND had FI come too

5. They try to claim they raped us but... all that work and we get to keep all our loot?

LOLWUT? Umadbro.

Mrywu.png

For those of you who have seen my commentaries on my youtube channel "gdampier88" you will know I'm a professional video analyzer.

3. WAR tries to claim a win by rushing us after we're already down people from the pkri with TH,

5. They try to claim they raped us but... all that work and we get to keep all our loot?

LOLWUT? Umadbro.

Cant be better said, not to mention you tried to close us on a one weekend crash.. be serious.

LOLWUT? Umadbro.

Cant be better said, not to mention you tried to close us on a one weekend crash.. be serious.

After R cleared TH; I can vouch that WAR failed on crashing; they walked right past our RI with BV; they had ~15ish in fall in....

Good attempt at kind of almost maybe killing one of them WAR.

Chins up WAR you might have a better weekend next time.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

Proof^

LOLWUT? Umadbro.

We didnt even call Fi and As you can see Fi said it themselfs they came saw a war was going on and just went south left us killing you guys 1by1.

I trolled you guys really hard because after that you guys went to edge and stood there for 2 hours. Amazing Saturday! I really made you guys think over and over.

You can have fun on ur TeamSpeak and talk trash and try to keep ur community together.

But its true you dont have loyal members in your clan every guy that joins leaves 1day later.

110416003940.png

meh i guess tr and other clans giving war a tough time

TR is not out on Saturday.. They only come at us in P2P.

But everyone saw that comming Repulsive got hit mentally I'm looking forwards in seeing them close. All that trouble of making Signature, Paying TS, Forums.. Were just for 2weeks.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

it will be funny when we close war,also war have been open like a year?we are 3 weeks old and are already competing,sorry war but your bad

wont happen LOL

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Proof^

LOLWUT? Umadbro.

We didnt even call Fi and As you can see Fi said it themselfs they came saw a war was going on and just went south left us killing you guys 1by1.

I trolled you guys really hard because after that you guys went to edge and stood there for 2 hours. Amazing Saturday! I really made you guys think over and over.

You can have fun on ur TeamSpeak and talk trash and try to keep ur community together.

But its true you dont have loyal members in your clan every guy that joins leaves 1day later.

110416003940.png

meh i guess tr and other clans giving war a tough time

TR is not out on Saturday.. They only come at us in P2P.

But everyone saw that comming Repulsive got hit mentally I'm looking forwards in seeing them close. All that trouble of making Signature, Paying TS, Forums.. Were just for 2weeks.

This post made me giggle so hard I think I **** my pants a little :teehee:

It's obvious how much you care about the game, we never stood in edge, we went right back out and fought FI, who the **** were you fighting LPC's? Ok! :thumbsup:

Mrywu.png

Right back out? Ok then.. If you think ur still better than WAR I say challange them. Memberlist only.

Nice 30 Sign up and 20 pull (with 6+ Invites)

Gl rebuilding

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation