Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[4/17/2011] Fatality's Undefeated Sunday

Skillzy

We began looking for Tribulation, knowing that we could put up a good fight against them. We hopped multiple times until we saw them going to W97 Gap. We rushed in, but WAR had already begun fighting Tribulation. Sorry for crashing guys, but at the point there was no going back. We were in the process of clearing them when BV and Repulsive rushed in from the South. We told our members to run north through the gap, and for the next 20 minutes, we began completely owning anyone who ran through the gap. WAR and BV were quickly outdone, and soon it was just a fight between TR and us. Tribulation put up a great great fight being out opted by so much, and as soon as we had the advantage, we rushed through the gap and killed anyone who remained. TLP rushed from Dwarves right after we had cleared them. We ran North before they could kill too many of us and logged out. Thanks for the fights guys!

Fatality Starting: 45

We Are Royalty: ~27

R: ~20

BV: ~20

Tribulation: ~30

Fatality Ending: 20 (After TLP got a few of us as we were running)

We Are Royalty: 0

BV: 0

R: 0

Tribulation: 3-4 who got away

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL,

Dude, BV is a F2P clan *FacePalm*

This fight was us vs. Massacre (The Red Clan) originally but before we got there you guys hit Massacre and ruined the PKRI, TR rushed in at you we trailed behind and started killing you so it was essentially just TR + R vs. FI. Your topic is so innacurate. You did win, and I applaud you on that but come on man, fix it please :\

Also WAR wasn't even there? The teal hats was TR.

Mrywu.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tlp set off with 50 , peaked 74 in cc, ended with 68 and cleared the following in all in 1 go

Havoc + tr + CP ~ all teamed

Woah I never knew tlp could clear people with 1/2 opts.

And no, we didn't team, you just crashed us in that order.

Uhhh... wrong topic? :teehee:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

tlp set off with 50 , peaked 74 in cc, ended with 68 and cleared the following in all in 1 go

Havoc + tr + CP ~ all teamed

We had 3 fights today

one vs Tlp solo.

one vs Havoc solo.

and one vs fatality, solo

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

If we were able to get a fall in at Ca which is right where the fight was, and walk all the way down in multi, CP clearly didn't have much of an opposition at the end of the fight. It was fun either way, I don't see why there is so much bs coming in about it, the ending opts speak the truth:

Fatality Ending: 28

Corrupt Pures Ending: 10 when we left

Thanks to every clan for fighting us.

15zs5ro.jpg

Good job today, except you didn't beat CP.

We ended with 35 and never dropped below 15 at the fight. which you're more than aware of as CP leadership was in contact with you. Along with us waiting for about 5 minutes giving you a chance to re-rush.

110417181231.png

5 Fi and the rest CP. Would be nice if your topic was accurate, thanks.

Good job today, except you didn't beat CP.

We ended with 35 and never dropped below 15 at the fight. which you're more than aware of as CP leadership was in contact with you. Along with us waiting for about 5 minutes giving you a chance to re-rush.

110417181231.png

5 Fi and the rest CP. Would be nice if your topic was accurate, thanks.

This is the evidence, take from it what you will.

15zs5ro.jpg

All that video shows is a fight that randomly cuts out with no clear ending.

All the picture shows is an unknown part of the fight where CP outnumbered us. I honestly don't care, the truth is you had about 5-10 left compared to our 25+, and we were able to get a fall in and walk, not run, south through multi. It was a fun fight.

15zs5ro.jpg