Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Typical Sunday Loot

Cronic Ko

i made bank loot, MM please stop posting flame baits on our topic, we have ours you have yours. the important thing is that all your members had fun today and ours did too.

cya next week :thumbsup:

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

watched your vid, couple things, first off:

in your vid, pause at around 1:48, it says "EOP vs MM", yet look around, there are more blue capes than any. nice 1v1 right?

second, that whole second fight, LOL. Why would you even include that in your vid? That was an absolute buttrape. You can 2v1 us but can't 2v2 even if you're still up opts. ok.

third, enjoyed watching you try and log in single but couldn't, maybe edit that out.

fourth, claiming a win in single is cool, especially in your own video when there are 2x as many white dots as orange/purple.

I myself walked away up 14 dragon daggers, so yeah, good trip, typical loot for me.

just curious, why cant we claim a win in single, you rushed it we stayed and fought, it was indeed a battle, there had to be a winner lol :teehee:

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

in your vid, pause at around 1:48, it says "EOP vs MM", yet look around, there are more blue capes than any. nice 1v1 right?

second, that whole second fight, LOL. Why would you even include that in your vid? That was an absolute buttrape. You can 2v1 us but can't 2v2 even if you're still up opts. ok.

third, enjoyed watching you try and log in single but couldn't, maybe edit that out.

fourth, claiming a win in single is cool, especially in your own video when there are 2x as many white dots as orange/purple.

I myself walked away up 14 dragon daggers, so yeah, good trip, typical loot for me.

just curious, why cant we claim a win in single, you rushed it we stayed and fought, it was indeed a battle, there had to be a winner lol :teehee:

because it's single LOL

because it's single LOL

Keep it in multi then.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

i just watched the vid, i don't understand where you won. foe was beating you

Yeh foe had the uppderhand but we were in a decent spot to hold it off untill mm/hf came

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Cronic idk why you're making this topic, we obviously lost today.. Like for real, we can't beat 150 pures with 80..

Facedesk

Anyways you mentioned HF; im not saying I support them but, in the vid at 2:00 in clan chat after we teamed on MM someone says " surprised we havent seen hf yet " .

That's because we were fighting Infliction.

First EOP member that actually has some brains. High five champ.

He's not even a eop member lol.. Sometimes I wonder why you bother posting on here, you are only making yourself look like a fool. This is Pure Warfare, you aren't welcome here.

Do you see where this is going? Just usual MM propaganda lad, just the usual.

Please think twice before you post, I'm sure your mother has given you a lesson or two. You should value them.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Cronic idk why you're making this topic, we obviously lost today.. Like for real, we can't beat 150 pures with 80..

Facedesk

Anyways you mentioned HF; im not saying I support them but, in the vid at 2:00 in clan chat after we teamed on MM someone says " surprised we havent seen hf yet " .

He's not even a eop member lol.. Sometimes I wonder why you bother posting on here, you are only making yourself look like a fool. This is Pure Warfare, you aren't welcome here.

Please think twice before you post, I'm sure your mother has given you a lesson or two. You should value them.

kinda hyprocrital don't you think bb? eop has 30+ defence as that is not pure lol

& rodney king doesn't make himself look like a fool, you only think he looks like a fool

because he his right & you can't handle it :>

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

Facedesk

I'd like to inform you that HF is about as pure as EOP. EOP is closer to HF requirements than you are to MM. The difference from 35-40 is much less than 20-35, amiright?

Facedesk

I'd like to inform you that HF is about as pure as EOP. EOP is closer to HF requirements than you are to MM. The difference from 35-40 is much less than 20-35, amiright?

Yes because addy > rune (99 def pures, lol)

qOY7v.png

Facedesk

And you wonder why you get crashed...

Well when EOP slumps hard, it'll be you on your knees begging for forgiveness for being such a smart arse that likes to talk so much smack over a online game.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

Facedesk

Yes because addy > rune (99 def pures, lol)

anything above 20 defense isn't pure, sorry. especially when it's gotten on purpose. nice try though. It's also funny to see the above 30 EOP members who don't even have turmoil or handcannon.

Facedesk

And you wonder why you get crashed...

Well when EOP slumps hard, it'll be you on your knees begging for forgiveness for being such a smart arse that likes to talk so much smack over a online game.

Good luck crashing our fights in low level wilderness lilguy.

I heard you lost to Team Infliction :teehee:

Talk about stepping up but you can't even match a P2P team, outnumbering them too.

qOY7v.png

Facedesk

Thanks for the fights MM you were better clan today.

quoted for emphasism

well done on your weekend eop!

Facedesk

Thanks for the fights MM you were better clan today.

quoted for emphasism

well done on your weekend eop!

ty

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png